Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
3 yo playgroup in Monsey

amother

Post Thu, Dec 31 2009, 8:52 pm
I am looking for an English speaking 3 year old playgroup in Monsey and am having trouble finding one...at least one that's not full. I want a playgroup in someone's house that is warm, loving, doesn't have a ridiculously high child-teacher ratio. If it's legal even better but not a requirement. Any suggustions?

athomemom

Post Thu, Dec 31 2009, 9:01 pm
I know there is one on south parker thats supposed to be gr8. dont know details. if you want, I can find out more about it.
good luck

Motheroftwins

Post Thu, Dec 31 2009, 9:05 pm
I think I know which ur talking abt on south parker...batya? if so shes good!

5S5Sr7z3

Post Thu, Dec 31 2009, 9:20 pm
Would love to help, but I send my kids to yiddish speaking schools so they can pick up the language. There's an excellent one on Brewer, one is half day for the kollel people that live in the neighborhood, and I THINK the other one is english speaking. Can you get hold of the Community Connections? There's usually tons advertised, and I popped into each one when I was looking for a place for my son. Just to poke around.

new-here

Post Thu, Dec 31 2009, 9:57 pm
Look up Goldbrenner on Yale Drive. (strictly english-speaking) She is supposed to be amazing. She is most probably full but can't hurt to try

amother

Post Fri, Jan 01 2010, 10:57 am
If the one on Parker you are referring to is Knofler- my kid is too old. If you're talking about Rosenberg- she's full. If it's someone else on Parker I would really appreciate if you get more details! I'll try Goldbrenner- thanks. And Community Connections doesn't have anything now...

overworked

Post Fri, Jan 01 2010, 11:32 am
try fried on dana

athomemom

Post Fri, Jan 01 2010, 12:46 pm
try Chany Frieder # 362-1735
they have 2 classes -1 for younger kids & 1 for older

5S5Sr7z3

Post Fri, Jan 01 2010, 2:01 pm
Chany Fried is yiddish speaking, though.

Motheroftwins

Post Fri, Jan 01 2010, 2:16 pm
batya gursland ( I think thats how to spell her name) is on south parker

rivk241

Post Fri, Jan 01 2010, 3:32 pm
chani goldbrenner no longer has her playgroup- I met her recently she said after all these years she had enough. chofetz chaim on highview has an amazing playgroup program- it is not in a private home but it is great- highly recommend.

amother

Post Sun, Jan 03 2010, 11:58 am
OP here...Will try Batya. Chany Frieder is fantastic but my kid is too old for her group (even the older group). Also I'm pretty sure her playgroup is English speaking.

amother

Post Tue, Jan 05 2010, 4:51 pm
Batya is not listed that I can find. Do you have her number?

amother
Jade

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 1:45 pm
Can you me any info on the brewer half day playgroup and phone #? Does anyone know of any other part time playgroups for 3 year olds in monsey?

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 1:48 pm
I am looking for a three year old playgroup for next year for my son. Wesley hills, new city, new Hempstead, Pomona areas preferably

Teacher_EW

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 3:04 pm
Gan Ktan (Miriam Adelman) on southgate is amazing but expensive. You can also try Chofetz chaim preschool on grandview (2 locations. Grandview and highview).

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 7:15 pm
Bump, playgroup for 2 year old , anyone????

amother
Wheat

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 8:04 pm
amother wrote:
If the one on Parker you are referring to is Knofler- my kid is too old. If you're talking about Rosenberg- she's full. If it's someone else on Parker I would really appreciate if you get more details! I'll try Goldbrenner- thanks. And Community Connections doesn't have anything now...

Hi! I (Rosenberg)don't live on Parker but yes, I am full. It's always good to call yourself though to make sure. Knopfler is not running a playgroup anymore. Hatzlocha!

Librarian

Post Thu, Dec 12 2019, 8:06 pm
Motheroftwins wrote:
batya gursland ( I think thats how to spell her name) is on south parker

LOL she has not had a playgroup in 10 years!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics