Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
What is the biggest mess your kids have made?

Meema2Kids

Post Tue, May 23 2006, 10:54 pm
The other day as I approached the kitchen I saw brown footprints on the floor, and as I walked in I saw that someone had dumped a container of chocolate soymilk on the floor! It was all over the floor, some on the table, some on the walls, some on the kids.. shock

Flowerchild

Post Tue, May 23 2006, 10:58 pm
lol, I was sleeping or rather getting my last 5 minutes of sleep in the morning, and my two year old decided to busy himself in the kitchen, I had a full bag of flour on a kitchen stand, so he decided to experiment and he tore the bag open and ALL the flour spilled everywhere, floor, counter, himself included in his hair, clothing, face ears. it was literally everywhere. but it was funny cause he got scared and he had that face on oops hehe

amother

Post Wed, May 24 2006, 1:27 pm
Once when I was newly preg and throwing up 24/7, my toddler decided to let me sleep when I dozed off. I woke up to my whole bedroom and bathroom "polished" in vaseline, and a cute new updo in the greased style on my dd's head. Needless to say I did not make it to my sisters vort that night.

goldrose

Post Wed, May 24 2006, 3:46 pm
I once left my kids at the dining room table to shape /braid their challah (ages 2 &3). What could go wrong, right? But I forgot that I left the flour there..........so I came back to a white dining room. I didnt know what to do so I just got my video camera!

cindy324

Post Wed, May 24 2006, 9:45 pm
Quote:
Once when I was newly preg and throwing up 24/7, my toddler decided to let me sleep when I dozed off. I woke up to my whole bedroom and bathroom "polished" in vaseline, and a cute new updo in the greased style on my dd's head. Needless to say I did not make it to my sisters vort that night.

OMG shock shock shock

That is awful. How in the world did you get it off of everywhere?

raizy

Post Mon, Jun 05 2006, 10:48 pm
once I got a babysitter. and went out with my hubby. and when I came back their was BABY POWDER everywhere. on the rug. hallways kitchen wherever u looked there it was. we cleaned and cleaned and cleaned some more. we still cant use that rug. and we never took that babysitter again. what was she thinking. I would have grabbed that powder so fast out of a 2 yrs old hand!!!

morningstar

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 12:00 am
One year when I was home with the children on Yom Kippur the kids got a hold of a jar of honey and spilled it all over the carpet...

mother of 2 princess's

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 3:47 am
how about tomoto soup all up the walls floor etc!!!

Chanie

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 11:47 am
My children are great mess makers.
My older one looks to make sure we are not around and then calls his brother to help him.
Once he took out all the baking ingredients and by "mistake" spilled it on the floor.
Try cleaning up: flour, vanilla, sugar.... even the food coloring (still have a slight remembrance of that between the tiles)
Another time they took my makeup and opened them up: smashed lipstick.. and eye shadow ans blush, got powder all over my room....
Deciding to check out the new bottle of jam.... It was an oversized glass bottle (notice WAS... ) I heard from my bedroom on shabbos morning a small drop and then I heard my son go quietly back to his room.
I figured he dropped a book or something, I should have realized to be more suspicious. Finally my curiosity got the better of me and after checking the rest of the house, I noticed the pantry was open......
I can go on for hours and hours with these stories.

micki

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 12:51 pm
we had a vaseline hairdo for about 6 weeks- it does not come out. his hair stuch straight up! we tried Peanut butter even. no luck, just had a heck of a time getting the PB out!

Mishie

Post Tue, Jun 06 2006, 1:16 pm
This didn't happen to me,
But, my cousin's kids got hold of The COCOA POWDER!!! and spilled it all over the house!!!!!!!!!!
Her Mom was there and she just threw all the kids into the tub, but my cousin was just crying and crying........

Poor thing!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics