Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Gardening

Yael

Post Sun, Apr 25 2004, 1:07 pm
I want to plant flowers in my planter box (or whatever its called) on my porch. can someone suggest a good flower to use? I've had bad luck with my flowers for the last 2 summers. thanks.

imasenior

Post Sun, Apr 25 2004, 1:24 pm
there is a company called proven winners and they promise to give you only what works. go to their web site and see if they have a store in your area that sell there plants.

Smiley

Post Sun, Jul 04 2004, 3:46 am
Try the "black eyed susan" also called the "yellow daisy". It opens by day and closes at night, and grows almost anywhere.

Tefila

Post Wed, Apr 06 2005, 2:18 pm
It's that time of year finally b"h. So what will you be planting this year. I have a corner area outside my home, w/h a bush in center. but want to put perenials there on each side of it. Something that won't look to weedy, will blossom most of the summer, and requires low maintenance? Confused
I know I'm asking alot. Rolling Eyes
Anyone have gardening tips?

Sunshine

Post Wed, Apr 06 2005, 3:28 pm
I want to plant fruits and veggies this year but live in an apt. What can I plant that can grow only in a plant pot? When should I start planting it?

sarahd

Post Wed, Apr 06 2005, 3:29 pm
So many questions, so few answers. Where are all the farmers on this site??
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics