Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Worlwide Data Entry

zissy2004

Post Mon, Jun 19 2006, 5:15 am
I saw on the net that you can earn money from home by entering data for companies. But before u can start I think you have to pay to become a member. about 100 Dollars.
Does anyone know somethinh about this? Is it safe? this is their website
www.worlwidedataentry.com
What do you all think?

mummy-bh

Post Mon, Jun 19 2006, 5:27 am
No no no no!
I would steer well clear of any company that asks YOU to pay anything to THEM up front!
Sounds very promising, but I'm 99.5% sure it would be a scam, I know someone who got burned by a company such as this.
Please be careful!!!

happy2beme

Post Mon, Jun 19 2006, 5:29 am
I wouldn't try it- u always hear stories how they rip you off.
G'luck!

zissy2004

Post Mon, Jun 19 2006, 5:33 am
thanks!
If anyone tried it- ill be really happy to hear.
It really does sound good but why on earth would they need money? If I earn, maybe then I could think of paying them.

chen

Post Mon, Jun 19 2006, 7:26 am
this has SCAM written all over it.

willow

Post Mon, Jun 19 2006, 7:45 am
I agree in general this sounds fishy. However here in Israel when I was looking for a job we heard of something like this. I got an interview with the boss and it turns out you have to pay something (I do not remember exact amounts) to get hired then they hold your pay for three months. After that they give it all back to you. The point was it is a hard job( night hours) and they want ppl who are only serious about working hard. I have a few friends who are working for a while and they got all their money back.

Mommy912

Post Mon, Jun 19 2006, 9:25 am
*** MAKE AN EDUCATED DECISION ABOUT YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE ***
If you pay me only $299 I will give you more detailed information about this company.
*** LIMITED TIME OFFER, HURRY ***

willow

Post Mon, Jun 19 2006, 9:26 am
LOL

chen

Post Mon, Jun 19 2006, 10:01 am
willow wrote:
they hold your pay for three months. After that they give it all back to you. The point was it is a hard job( night hours) and they want ppl who are only serious about working hard. I have a few friends who are working for a while and they got all their money back.

this is legal????? I doubt it very much. and how is a person supposed to live during these three months till they pay you? and why do you have to give them a deposit if they are holding on to your pay in the meantime? It's a scam, baby: you may get the money back, but meantime you are giving them an interest-free loan for 3 months.

willow

Post Mon, Jun 19 2006, 11:17 am
My husband agreed and so I did not take the job ( for other reasons as well Wink ) Could be a sc,am but if it is many young girls here r buying into it and making a decent parnassah.
It is a frum man running what is becoming a huge business. I guess he wants to make sure the hiree sticks with it so its less of a headache to keep finding girls that quit. Oh one more thing you quit before 3 months are up and you do not see a penny of your money.

realeez

Post Mon, Jun 19 2006, 11:20 am
Mommy912 wrote:
*** MAKE AN EDUCATED DECISION ABOUT YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE ***
If you pay me only $299 I will give you more detailed information about this company.
*** LIMITED TIME OFFER, HURRY ***

lol!!!!
u are too funny!

JRKmommy

Post Mon, Jun 19 2006, 11:59 am
willow wrote:
My husband agreed and so I did not take the job ( for other reasons as well Wink ) Could be a sc,am but if it is many young girls here r buying into it and making a decent parnassah.
It is a frum man running what is becoming a huge business. I guess he wants to make sure the hiree sticks with it so its less of a headache to keep finding girls that quit. Oh one more thing you quit before 3 months are up and you do not see a penny of your money.

Wouldn't be legal to do that here, and I'd even be surprised if it's legal in Israel.

willow

Post Mon, Jun 19 2006, 12:05 pm
I do not know if it is legal or not but the girls are paid on the books.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics