Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Update on Mother of Triplets
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Jun 28 2006, 10:05 am
Emunah or southerbubby, please please post an update, we're really going crazy.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jun 28 2006, 3:22 pm
My daughter did not hear anything new in the last 2 days. Now she is enroute between LA and NY and does not land until after 9pm. I am sure she will try to stay in touch with the shluchim that are involved with Abby. The only thing that I do know is that the bris was not done yet and it is the 8th day. I also know another thing medically and that is that the longer that someone spends on a ventilator, the harder it is for them to learn to breathe on their own. If dd does not produce news in the next couple of days, I can try (bli neder) to call myself.

Crayon210

Post Wed, Jun 28 2006, 3:32 pm
Thank you. Abby is in all our tefilos and thoughts!

zissy2004

Post Sun, Jul 02 2006, 6:06 am
Whats happening? Im so scared..

southernbubby

Post Sun, Jul 02 2006, 9:02 am
There was more swelling in Abby's brain on Thursday. I don't know what has happened since.

Inspired

Post Mon, Jul 03 2006, 10:21 am
Refuah Shelaima.

bandcm

Post Mon, Jul 03 2006, 10:40 am
What's happening? BY the way it was so smart of Emunah to post the kapitel 20 tehillim, that way people will takeh say it instead of "okay, when I get off imamother and find a tehillim..."
Please someone post an update, I'm so worrid about her.

forever

Post Mon, Jul 03 2006, 2:38 pm
does any one have any updates?
(its so scary)

southernbubby

Post Mon, Jul 03 2006, 3:09 pm
Unfortunately she is the same; on a ventilator and not responding. A tzedukah fund has been established to help poor families in EY in the merit that she should recover. So far $11,000 has been raised. Anyone who wants to give can pm me and I will let you know where to send the donation.

hindyandrafi

Post Mon, Jul 03 2006, 11:12 pm
Can someone who knows the family please ascertain exactly what her hebrew name is as there seems to still be confusion.. Is Chaya added?
Is there anything else that we can do?

southernbubby

Post Tue, Jul 04 2006, 9:46 pm
Abby (Avigial Ilana bas Sara Raizel) had a crisis again last night with more brain swelling. At the moment, she is status quo. The babies will (I'Y"H") go home tomorrow and bris is (I"Y"H") Sunday.

mother48

Post Wed, Jul 05 2006, 10:46 am
Quote:
A tzedukah fund has been established to help poor families in EY in the merit that she should recover. So far $11,000 has been raised. Anyone who wants to give can pm me and I will let you know where to send the donation.

what about a fund to help her family pay all the medical expenses and hire ppl to care for the three babies, not to mention that her husband prob has not been to work in a veeery long time

supermom

Post Wed, Jul 05 2006, 12:45 pm
Yeah I have to agree with you on that one. The doctors and caring for three kids are expensive.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jul 05 2006, 12:51 pm
I don't know why Dan chose to have the tzedukah go to EY rather than accept it for himself. He may be using sick days and there may be money from parents. If someone would like to help Dan himself, pm me and I will put you in touch with the shluchim that are helping this couple.

Emuna

Post Wed, Jul 05 2006, 1:03 pm
I am so sorry for the delay in responding - I've been waiting for good news to report as we in the Chabad community have specific instructions from our rebbeim to keep our mouths shut (my words) with anything negative. We are basically responding with "just daven" instead of going into negativity of any sort. Please do not discuss Dan and his financial situation. I don't know how to say this and I don't want to say anything it. Obviously, families in Israel may need it more. I don't want to talk about the family in this way. JUST DAVEN!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

supermom

Post Wed, Jul 05 2006, 1:08 pm
Because he is very normal. Normal people don't like to except tzedaka and especially not say I am collecting money for myself. Though the shliach should try to collect for them in a private way.

shopaholic

Post Wed, Jul 05 2006, 1:38 pm
I think it's very admirable of him, that in this situation, he is still thinking of others.

amother

Post Thu, Jul 06 2006, 12:38 pm
Do you think he went through a high risk pregnancy, the birth etc. without insurance?

But yes, his financial decisions are none of our business!

amother

Post Sun, Jul 09 2006, 8:44 am
Can anyone update us on how she is doing?

hindyandrafi

Post Sun, Jul 09 2006, 9:41 pm
How is she doing?
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics