Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Perfume suggestions
Previous  1  2  3  Next

Chloe

Post Tue, May 11 2010, 6:43 pm
Quote:
my favorite is flowerbomb by victor rolf, nice sweet fruity, gets TONS of compliments.

I third that. I smelled it by someone and loved it and will get it once my Burberry perfume, which is also delicious, gets used up.

I also agree with Kiki about Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture.

amother

Post Tue, May 11 2010, 9:35 pm
"Daisy" by Marc Jacobs is so nice

jewels

Post Tue, May 11 2010, 9:48 pm
I love Chanel Allure and I've been wearing it for years, I get the Eau de Parfum which is a bit sweeter than the eau de toillete. It is a bit of a stronger scent but not overpowering and will last all day, Armani Code is kind of spicy and warm and will also go morn to night. Valentino is very nice also

Last edited by jewels on Tue, May 11 2010, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

gold21

Post Tue, May 11 2010, 9:58 pm
christian dior j'adore... I love it... its floral based, really pretty and sweet and feminine... but not too cutesy or little-girly.... if you want it to be light, dont spray that much...

shevi82

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 12:29 am
Nina Ricci the pink one

willow

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 12:49 am
Ladies please I have one suggestion. When you wear the perfume use it lightly. I should not smell it long after you leave the room. I should lean in and be able to smell it softly. I hate when women walk pass and reek of perfume.

gold21

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 7:14 am
perfume actually varies in strength from one person to another. while one person has to spray it really lightly to get the right amount of scent, others have to spray more. with my perfume, I give it three full spritzes, which is considered a lot, and it barely shows up...

gold21

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 7:15 am
perfume actually varies in strength from one person to another. while one person has to spray it really lightly to get the right amount of scent, others have to spray more. with my perfume, I give it three full spritzes, which is considered a lot, and it barely shows up... but thats just me, all perfumes are like that with me... not just one specific type...

speciwoman

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 10:12 am
What is the difference between eau de parfum and eau de toillete?

Chayalle

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 11:56 am
the parfum is much more concentrated.

I like Escape by Calvin Klein.

Ruchel

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 12:01 pm
Anais Anais has a light smell.

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 12:15 pm
I get sick from almost every perfume. I used to wear it before having children and now it makes my nose itch and gives me a headache. thank goodness my mil who used to douse herself heavily daily started working for a boss who asked her not to wear any. she only believed how sick she was making me after her boss asked her. I have one staff member whose clothing always smells and even after laundering. speaking of which. sunlight is about as good as it gets for me with scents in laundry, don't even talk to me about fabric softener.

there is one perfume type I can tolerate and those would be the citrussy ones that some of the specialty houses make. bath and body works orange ginger and there is a lime they carry that work for me. I am good with coconut smelling stuff as well. ahava products almost kill me every time but they work so well I use them anyways.

reed

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 12:36 pm
Escada Sentiment. It doesn't last all day, but I get loads of compliments (while it lasts).

sunny90

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 12:40 pm
I second D & G Light Blue! I love it!
Also, you may laugh, but With Love by Hilary Duff also smells really really nice! I thought for sure it would be a sickly sweet perfume but I really like it, it's my everyday perfume now.

chilled

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 12:52 pm
gonna be real cheap... But I like Clinique Happy!

speciwoman

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 12:53 pm
chilled wrote:
gonna be real cheap... But I like Clinique Happy!

I used to wear Happy in college, so that's definitely the type of fragrance I like. Maybe I'll go back to it...

pinkelephant

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 1:00 pm
heres some of my faves

http://sephora.com/browse/prod.....d=B70
http://sephora.com/browse/prod.....d=B70
http://www.sephora.com/browse/.....15342

Chayalle

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 1:08 pm
Quote:
Anais Anais has a light smell.

I used to like Anais Anais, but I don't think it's that light.

For lighter scents, I like Amazing Grace by Philosophy from Sephora. Crisp, clean, and light. Similar to Tommy Girl.

INSPIREME

Post Wed, May 12 2010, 5:47 pm
Burberry Touch
Burberry Summer
Calvin Klein - 2 In U for her
Sonia Rykiel - Rykiel Rose

nr

Post Fri, May 14 2010, 6:51 am
Thanks for posting the links;
http://www.sephora.com/browse/.....15342
Is this a popular perfume? Is sounds nice. Am I crazy if I buy it without smellingit first? Do people buy from sephora? If I don't like it can I return it? I do all my shopping online, don't have time to go to stores. Thanks everybody!!
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics