Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What is the protocol??

amother

Post Tue, May 11 2010, 2:15 pm
So here is my story - I went to purchase a custom fall in February and I asked if it would be ready for pesach - I was told it would be. Then pesach came and went and I heard nothing from the sheitel macher (I called and left messages but with no response). The week after pesach I called again and finally spoke to her, she said that the fall had come in but had been rejected by customs and that she had been ill. I wasnt too concerned and I felt badly that she was ill so I didnt push the issue. I received a phone call 4 weeks ago that the fall had arrived again but that she didnt think it was good enough quality so she returned it and ordered a new one for me and it would be rushed and ready in 2 weeks. I was a little frustrated but of course I want good quality so I figured two more weeks wouldnt hurt. Now its been the 4 weeks and I called to ask her what is going on. She said she would call me back but I havent heard from her yet. Is it crazy for me to really really want my fall for shavuos?
I mean I expected it for pesach - and we all know how many days it has been since then! :-)

What is the protocol now? Do I harass her until she gives me an answer? Should I just be a push-over like I have already been?

(I'm anonymous because I have posted about where I buy sheitels before and I dont want to give her a bad name - I really do love her as a sheitel macher, I'm just frustrated this time!)

sbeck212

Post Tue, May 11 2010, 3:43 pm
Did you give her a deposit ? I think I would ask for my money back and go elsewhere. this doesn't sound like its meant to be...

amother

Post Sun, May 16 2010, 8:00 pm
So as it turns out - I got my fall and it is PERFECT! I'm so glad I held out and had patience. Thanks for the advice!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics