Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Paid Mekarvim

amother

Post Sun, May 16 2010, 9:41 pm
(I am sorry for putting this post in this particular topic. I don't know if it's the most appropriate one, but there were no others that let me post anonymously! Confused )

I was wondering if there are a lot of women on here-obviously would include Lubavitch shluchim, although I am not- who are involved in Kiruv as a profession. Please, without debating whether or not it's appropriate to get paid to do kiruv, who should be doing kiruv, yadayada, etc., I was just hoping to see if there are other women like myself who would benefit from having a forum to discuss Kiruv ideas. Some would include fundraising ideas, Shabbaton planning help, Jewish holiday programs, basic kiruv issues and how you deal with them, Sunday school ideas, campus programming, young adult sessions, practical sefarim to learn from, different marketing ideas, and more! I know that there are lots of resources (such as Aish.com, etc.) but I'm looking to hear from other frum women about their (or their husband's!) experiences.

chaylizi

Post Sun, May 16 2010, 10:12 pm
I think there is already a women on shlichus forum.

amother

Post Sun, May 16 2010, 10:31 pm
Where is it? (I am not Lubavitch.)

chaylizi

Post Sun, May 16 2010, 10:33 pm
I think it's closed & you have to request admission.

It's called connecting shluchos & you would find it under the tab marked 'usergroups'.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics