Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Vide makeup tutorials. would anyne be interested?
Previous  1  2

Tweedledee

Post Mon, May 24 2010, 11:49 pm
ah. smkey eye. there are s many different lks that come under that heading. I'll definitley d one of those.

amother

Post Tue, May 25 2010, 8:06 am
Ooh, I like the Jew in the City idea! That would be fun and you could cross promote each other.

Tweedledee

Post Tue, May 25 2010, 12:55 pm
don't know her

Beauty and the Beast

Post Wed, May 26 2010, 10:27 am
I must say, It is a grt idea to promote urself, as a makeup artist myself, I believe that the actual work we do on a face speaks volumes and advertises for us.. I would never be able to do what u are doing with the videos tho, I wouldn't put my face out there on the internet.. but look at how many ppl got thier start from the internet.. there's Lauren Luke from youtube, who has her own line of makeup now, just by posting tutorials online! It is amazing!!

Tweedledee

Post Wed, May 26 2010, 10:54 am
Beauty and the Beast wrote:
I must say, It is a grt idea to promote urself, as a makeup artist myself, I believe that the actual work we do on a face speaks volumes and advertises for us.. I would never be able to do what u are doing with the videos tho, I wouldn't put my face out there on the internet.. but look at how many ppl got thier start from the internet.. there's Lauren Luke from youtube, who has her own line of makeup now, just by posting tutorials online! It is amazing!!

is she that softspoken british girl with the cockney accent? oh she's geat and she's fun to listen to.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics