Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Need cleaning lady in CH

amother

Post Wed, Jul 05 2006, 10:59 am
My cleaning lady dropped me after 4 years because she found a job at $12 an hour I live in Crown Heights, I would prefer a spanish or mexican lady fro 4 to 5 hours friday morning or thursday afternoon, the best for me is friday morning do you know any one or if your cleaning lady has a friend available, I thank you in advance for your help! you could pm me if you want.

queen

Post Wed, Jul 05 2006, 12:01 pm
amother- you might want to give ppl a place to PM to, or email address...... Smile

amother

Post Wed, Jul 05 2006, 1:51 pm
If you post an a-mail address I'll e-mail you about my cleaning lady who I think is looking for more work. I want my screen name to remain anonymous so I don't want to PM you.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 05 2006, 3:47 pm
You can call Malkie's Agency at 718-778-8364.

I used them a few times - it's hit or miss there - You can get a great person or an incompetent one. My suggestion is that if you get someone good, get her name and always ask for her specifically or get her number and call her directly.

shopaholic

Post Wed, Jul 05 2006, 7:15 pm
Miriwam Shultz (gotta find her #) started an agency too. Malkies; agency after giveing me so many clenaing ladies these past few years told me they want 4 hours per house or its not worth it.

queen

Post Wed, Jul 05 2006, 8:41 pm
amother wrote:
If you post an a-mail address I'll e-mail you about my cleaning lady who I think is looking for more work. I want my screen name to remain anonymous so I don't want to PM you.

To the amother who wrote this post:
Assuming you feel comfortable to do so, PM me your email address, and I will forward it to the OP.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries