Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
ATTENTION ALL MATH TEACHERS!!

groisamomma

Post Sun, May 30 2010, 9:26 pm
Now that I've gotten your attention, I need a big favor:

For my graduate program, I have to survey math teachers in grades 1-8 to find out which topics they feel students are strongest/weakest in upon entering their class. I'm trying to determine if too much/too little emphasis is put on certain math topics by the time students reach high school.

Would you consider answering my questionnaire? It's all on a scale of 1-5, etc. and pretty simple.

I would like to send them out beginning tomorrow, so if you are interested in helping me out, please let me know and I will pm you the survey questions. I can't post it here, because every grade has a customized questionnaire. If you want to remain anonymous, however, I will copy and paste your grade here for you.

Lots of appreciation and Tizku L'mitzvos!!

P.S. If you ever need ideas for teaching math or someone to participate in your survey, I'll gladly reciprocate, just let me know.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics