Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Nice hotel in yerushalayim

MOMMYRN

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 9:02 pm
we are traveling to israel in july and are looking for a nice hotel to stay in with the children for 3 nights (4 kids 7 and under) we would love a place that serves a kosher (mehadrin) breakfast. any ideas?

amother

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 9:07 pm
We stayed at the Citadel and really loved it. Very nice, modern, roomy. The food (as I understand it) is not officially under a Mehadrin hechsher but we spoke with the mashgiach there (Lubavitcher) who explained that all ingredients used are in fact Mehadrin and good supervision, etc.

sunspot

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 10:08 pm
some pple with kids like the inbal better since it is more family oriented--I have dealt with a great guy-Moshe Scholnick at My Isrel Hotel-718.510.4261 He has amazing pricing--the lowest in the market

ValleyMom

Post Tue, Jun 15 2010, 10:57 pm
what do the rooms cost??!

amother

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 4:06 am
webdesignermom wrote:
some pple with kids like the inbal better since it is more family oriented--I have dealt with a great guy-Moshe Scholnick at My Isrel Hotel-718.510.4261 He has amazing pricing--the lowest in the market

another vote for the inbal. I agree they are really the most family friendly of the luxury hotels in Jerusalem. they have a kids pool (which my kids love), the food is amazing, and they are just overall really nice. the rooms are gorgeous, the views are out of this world, and their service is unbeatable. Writing this using my wi-fi from the Inbal right now (hence the "amother" post- all my friends incl some who are imamother members, know I'm in Israel right now!)

Tamiri

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 7:03 am
These are two of the most expensive hotels in Jlm. OP, what's your budget like? Also, Israeli hotels usually allow for a max 4 persons per room so you are probably looking at 2 rooms most places.

MOMMYRN

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 8:58 am
those of u who voted for the inbal... did you have to get 2 rooms?

Tamiri

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 9:08 am
Inbal Jerusalem Hotel > Family Summer Vacation
Family Summer Vacation

What better place to spend your summer vacation than with your family in the Holy City of Jerusalem? There is no better location than the Inbal Jerusalem Hotel to answer your needs.

BOOK NOW ON OUR US TOLL-FREE # 1-877-443-7443 OR CONTACT US DIRECTLY

Featuring the following 5 star benefits :
* Free child in parents' room including breakfast
* Free kids club and activities
* Special reduced rates for families
* Free Inbal gift for children
* Free kiddies soft drink or ice-cream with every pool bar meal
* Facilities include the hotel's swimming pool + kids pool, fitness room, sauna and treatment rooms
* Access to the exclusive executive lounge for couples booking premium rooms and suites (18 years+)
* Not valid, July 30-August 7 & August 16-21, 2010

Rates are as follows, per night including breakfast:

Double room $330.00
Couple + child $330.00
2 adults + 2 children in a Quad room $495.00
2 adults + 2 children in 2 rooms $600.00
2 adults + 3 children in 2 rooms $610.00

* One child free per family
* Valid for minimum 4 consecutive nights stay
* Valid July 6-August 31, 2010
* Blackout dates may apply
* Terms & conditions will apply
* The promotion may be stopped at any time
* Child is aged 3-12 years

ally

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 1:13 pm
Just a note...
The Inbal is not mehadrin.
AFAIK, the only mehadrin (4-5 star) hotels are the Leonardo (formerly Sheraton) Plaza and the Ramada. I have heard the same thing about the food actually being mehadrin in the Citadel but without the hashgacha (apparently, they don't want that crowd)

lizard8

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 1:31 pm
IMO The plaza is definitely more heimish, but not as nice.

MOMMYRN

Post Wed, Jun 16 2010, 6:06 pm
my father said that the plaza has gotten really bad and btw just an fyi he said that the hechsher at the inbal is not mehadrin

Grandmama

Post Sun, Jun 19 2011, 1:29 pm
The Ramada and the Plaza have both become so expensive. Are there any other mehadrin choices? What about an apartment rental I see advertised in Geula? We are planning a trip in November, and I am looking into my options now. Any idea how we can find the cheapest decent room in or near Geula?
Thanks!

amother

Post Sun, Jun 19 2011, 1:48 pm
The prima kings is mehadrin and decent. It's not as nice as the inbal or the citadel but its still nice and clean.

jackiejoel3

Post Sun, Jun 19 2011, 2:03 pm
the King Solomon is mehadrin and the rooms are nice. It is kid friendly ACCEPT that it has a huge fountain in the middle of the lobby but it is right across from a huge park and in a great location to walk everywhere. The breakfast there is great! No idea about prices though.

Levtov

Post Mon, Jun 20 2011, 10:05 am
The Grand Court is nice and has good Hechsher. I dont know abt kids
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions