Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Cheap tickets to Israel for Sukkos?

jewels

Post Fri, Jul 30 2010, 1:58 am
We're trying to go to Israel for Sukkos but in the past few weeks ticket prices have sky rocketed. Does anyone know either a travel agency or a specific airline that's offering a good deal? I know a couple weeks ago Delta had a $999 deal but we missed that one. I tried googling it but haven't come up with anything. TIA!

jewels

Post Fri, Jul 30 2010, 8:52 am
Bump
anyone?

small bean

Post Fri, Jul 30 2010, 9:35 am
I think destiny travel advertised that they have for under $1,000, ( I think I saw that 2 weeks ago). I got for 4250 for 4 ppl plus a baby from Madison Travel in lakewood.

jewels

Post Fri, Jul 30 2010, 9:42 am
Thanks! Is Destiny in Lakewood as well?

small bean

Post Fri, Jul 30 2010, 9:51 am
no it's in Brooklyn as far as I know.

safetynet

Post Fri, Jul 30 2010, 10:04 am
when would you like to go? specific dates?

jewels

Post Fri, Jul 30 2010, 10:10 am
We want to go after Yom Kippur so either motza Shabbos or Sunday, maybe even Monday if we have to and come back the motzai shabbos or sun after. The most popular dates to travel I know Wink the exactt dates are Sept 18,19, or 20 and Oct 2, 3, or 4

wispalover

Post Sun, Aug 01 2010, 6:59 pm
we booked through orbitz and paid $1125 a person, but that was back in march... we are also doing a stop and flying sept 19- oct 4 b'h. Your best bet, IMHO, is to go to www.bing.com/travel which pulls up every website to find the best deal...

bfg

Post Sun, Aug 01 2010, 8:41 pm
if you can't get a good ticket price, buy a raffle succosraffle.net (I think).
Succos in Yerushalayim through Bais Yaakov in Chicago.
Someone's gotta win, and if not me, may as well be you!

Avrahamamma

Post Tue, Aug 03 2010, 12:32 pm
Any luck Jewel? We're also looking for the same dates as you ... any additional info would be great!

safetynet

Post Tue, Aug 03 2010, 12:46 pm
Leaving on the 21st arriving early morning 22nd . Departing on the 5 late night I could get you direct for 1250. if youre interested you could pm me.

RM24

Post Tue, Aug 03 2010, 12:55 pm
I know that doing a stopover in Brussels is the cheapest option right now. We just booked for $1090. We are going before Yom Kippur, but its worth looking into.

jewels

Post Tue, Aug 03 2010, 3:46 pm
safetynet wrote:
Leaving on the 21st arriving early morning 22nd . Departing on the 5 late night I could get you direct for 1250. if youre interested you could pm me.

Thanks but the dates just don't work. I don't want to arrive the morning when Yom Tov starts and my husband needs to be back by Mon at the latest Tues. Thanks though!

jewels

Post Tue, Aug 03 2010, 3:48 pm
Avrahamamma wrote:
Any luck Jewel? We're also looking for the same dates as you ... any additional info would be great!

Nothing that really stands out. I tried www.vayama.com and found an Alitalya flight with stopovers in Rome and Paris for about $1450. It's not great but a lot cheaper than Continental for $2000!

jewels

Post Tue, Aug 03 2010, 3:49 pm
RM24 wrote:
I know that doing a stopover in Brussels is the cheapest option right now. We just booked for $1090. We are going before Yom Kippur, but its worth looking into.

How much before Yom Kippur are you going? My problem is that my husband owns his business so he's afraid of leaving it alone for so long. What airline was it on?

safetynet

Post Tue, Aug 03 2010, 4:01 pm
through brussels you cant get the return you want.. the earliest return is on the 6th.

if you are thinking of going before yom kippur, Leaving on the 15th and return on the 5th rate is 1325- direct
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics