Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
How much help do you get?
1  2  Next

I get no help!(I get no satisfaction!) -its a song.
I have full time help! (lucky me!)  
 25%  [ 2 ]
I have part time help!(pretty good!)  
 75%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

amother

Post Tue, Jul 25 2006, 3:45 pm
Do you have full time help?

JMto2

Post Tue, Jul 25 2006, 3:47 pm
If I can afford full time help I would not have to work I do have a cleaning lady 2x a week for a few hours.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jul 25 2006, 3:56 pm
Work full time, no help. My husband does his part, but if my house is a mess, my house is a mess. I don't have the koach to clean it up every night just for my son to rip it up the next morning.
Which reminds me...I forgot to clear my bedroom floor from the emptied drawers he was busy working on this morning LOL

mumsy23

Post Tue, Jul 25 2006, 4:17 pm
and I think the song is "I can't get nooooo statisfaction!"

Buddy

Post Tue, Jul 25 2006, 4:20 pm
I live close to my parents. My mom helps me a lot - mostly with cooking.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Jul 25 2006, 4:22 pm
I never had a minute of help. And I work full time in an office!

frummom

Post Tue, Jul 25 2006, 4:36 pm
cleaning help, or babysitting?

Post Tue, Jul 25 2006, 5:17 pm
I work part-time.
Have help from DH.
Have help from mother (watches my kids sometimes).
No "outside" help, though.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 25 2006, 7:00 pm
Sara G!
you sound like a very hard working women !
yosher koach to you !
This is my first poll !

nicole81

Post Tue, Jul 25 2006, 9:34 pm
My babysitter does the day to day straightening up and the dishes. If I want a deep cleaning, I do it.

Mitzvahmom

Post Tue, Jul 25 2006, 9:38 pm
No help Sad cannot afford it

I work and go to school... Barely make the bills as is..

no there is no Gemach for volunteer sitters... I beg people to sit, and it's like pulling at nails

shanzmoe

Post Tue, Jul 25 2006, 9:48 pm
B'h im able to have a babysitter in the house who does light cleaning and is jewish so I kill two birds with one stone.

Tefila

Post Tue, Jul 25 2006, 10:09 pm
Now finally I allow myself the luxury of twice aweek 3hrs a peice

avigayil

Post Tue, Jul 25 2006, 10:28 pm
B'H", my mom helps me when I need her, as does my single sister.
The last time I hired cleaning help was almost a ago. Ds was sick and Pesach was coming.

momofgirls

Post Tue, Jul 25 2006, 11:25 pm
I get cleaning help 2x a week for a few hours & my niece helps with the kids & babysitting. DH trys to do his share.

lucky

Post Tue, Jul 25 2006, 11:31 pm
I don't GET help. I pay for someone to help me.

Ruchel

Post Wed, Jul 26 2006, 5:31 am
My mother never had help but my dad did almost everything.

Health is a Virture

Post Wed, Jul 26 2006, 6:26 am
I am a working mother, I just don't get paid (I mean not in dollars, I sure hope they are keeping score up there.) My job is not 9 hours a day. It is 24 hours a day. I up at night with my children and am busy doing projects, sticking stickers on plates, pouring glitter on the project and cleaning glitter off of my baby's entire body!! I used to get frustrated that here I am not working, but when in the world am I supposed to clean up?
I can wash the dishes while teh glitter is being poured on the floor or while all the clean clothing are thrown on the floor LOL

I know this poll was for those who work, but I have finally come to realize that I do work!!! Teh only way I can take care of MY children properly is when I focus on them 100%, otherwise I jsut get sooo frustrated and annoyed with myself and them. Oh, yes so as for help, I get about 14 (sometimes more) hours of help a day. My 2 year old daughter in fact keeps typing over what I just typed, and she's great at putting toys away. My 4 year old son is great at washing chairs and floors...he truly knows how to make the floor sparkle.

How many of you guys can boast that your floor is always sparkling? I didn't say clean, just sparkles...with glitter! :-)

Yasher koach to those who work!!! My question is though how do people do it who are home all day with the children and whose houses truly need to constantly be cleaned??

Surprised

I think I am just typing bec. I needed a break from my job...yeah, I don't get too many coffee breaks around here, specially when my daughter decides not to nap :-(

chen

Post Wed, Jul 26 2006, 7:51 am
define "help".

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Jul 26 2006, 10:40 am
Health is a Virture wrote:
I am a working mother, I just don't get paid (I mean not in dollars, I sure hope they are keeping score up there.) My job is not 9 hours a day. It is 24 hours a day. I up at night with my children and am busy doing projects, sticking stickers on plates, pouring glitter on the project and cleaning glitter off of my baby's entire body!! I used to get frustrated that here I am not working, but when in the world am I supposed to clean up?
I can wash the dishes while teh glitter is being poured on the floor or while all the clean clothing are thrown on the floor LOL

I know this poll was for those who work, but I have finally come to realize that I do work!!! Teh only way I can take care of MY children properly is when I focus on them 100%, otherwise I jsut get sooo frustrated and annoyed with myself and them. Oh, yes so as for help, I get about 14 (sometimes more) hours of help a day. My 2 year old daughter in fact keeps typing over what I just typed, and she's great at putting toys away. My 4 year old son is great at washing chairs and floors...he truly knows how to make the floor sparkle.

How many of you guys can boast that your floor is always sparkling? I didn't say clean, just sparkles...with glitter! :-)

Yasher koach to those who work!!! My question is though how do people do it who are home all day with the children and whose houses truly need to constantly be cleaned??

Surprised

I think I am just typing bec. I needed a break from my job...yeah, I don't get too many coffee breaks around here, specially when my daughter decides not to nap :-(

You win LOL But why in the world do you have glitter at home? I don't think I could handle the tircha of it....(want to hear about the diaper in the bathtub my son put in, or how my clothes are all over the floor, but the drawers are available for whatever he wants to put in now? Very Happy )
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics