Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Are you happy with the Bug Checker Portable Light Board?
Previous  1  2

dee's mommy

Post Thu, Sep 16 2010, 2:06 pm
At the time I bought it I thought it was a very good product. It was very convienient.

Unfortunately, it died eight months after I bought it. I called the company, but unfortunately, there was nothing that could be done about it. Repairs were not possible, and there was no part or battery to replace. (To be fair, I think this may have happened because I didn't recharge it properly. I thought I did, but upon rereading the directions, I found that I hadn't.)

I decided not to replace it and went back to using the kitchen window in sunny days, and a desk lamp on other days. It works well for me and I am satisfied.

Now, keep in mind, this was probably a fluke, and probably my own fault. Until then I liked my light board very much.

ladYdI

Post Wed, Aug 22 2018, 11:31 am
Is this still the best option to buy for checking lettuce? Please share what you use and if your happy

Iymnok

Post Wed, Aug 22 2018, 11:56 am
I use a window or orther light source. I actually find more without a backlight. So holding it just over the table in good lighting works best for me. I check both sides.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars