Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Downloads for children

campmommy

Post Sun, Nov 14 2010, 10:17 pm
My son is desperate for an MP3 to listen to on the bus. He has a long ride, and nobody his age to talk to. Most of the bus is MUCH younger then him. I'm not crazy about the idea, but I'm thinking that if I can find worthwhile downloads for him, not just music, I may let him have it. I'm looking for stories about Gedolim, Hashgacha Pratis, or anything geared to children - Jewish only. It won't hurt him to have extra Yiddishe inspiration (as a matter of a fact, it would probably be good for him!) Does anyone know if anything like that is available? Online please, since we don't live near any large Jewish metropolitan areas where I could go out and buy something. Thanks!

tzipp

Post Sun, Nov 14 2010, 10:44 pm
You can buy CDs and load onto your computer, then upload to the mp3 player if you don't find anything simpler. Simply look up children's CDs only any judaica website.

takeiteasy

Post Wed, Nov 17 2010, 12:26 pm
I found this online. And its free!

http://www.kolhashiurim.com/se.....l.htm

yo'ma

Post Wed, Nov 17 2010, 12:35 pm
I don't know anything about this, but when I clicked on it, it opened up with real player and maybe you can save it from there or however it's done.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children