Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
The "Mixed Up" Game
1  2  Next

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 6:23 pm
Did you ever mix up your glue stick with your Chapstick; that'd be a disaster. What about Crazy Glue and your eyedrops?

Any you can think of ?

chatz

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 6:54 pm
There was plenty of times I went to put the Windex in the fridge and the milk in the cleaning closet. Nothing like yours - ouch! Fine permanent market with eyeliner?

LiLIsraeli

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 6:56 pm
I occasionally mix up eyeliner and lipliner! I usually catch myself in time, though. Smile

I do the cereal in the fridge/milk in the cabinet thing, too.

Tzanua

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 6:57 pm
cayenne pepper for paprika Sad

mimishkl

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 7:05 pm
I had invited guest over and was just about finished with making the salad. Instead of taking the oil I took bleach and was about to pure it in. DH started screaming OMG what are you holding! So it almost happened.

clowny

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 7:56 pm
I know somebody who by mistake put in a roll gefilte fish in her chulent instead of a roll kishke. It was frozen from the freezer

Mrs. XYZ

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 8:47 pm
Deodorant instead of hairspray.

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 8:49 pm
clowny wrote:
I know somebody who by mistake put in a roll gefilte fish in her chulent instead of a roll kishke. It was frozen from the freezer
OMG

yummydd

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 8:53 pm
My mil once put fish sauce on the hot plate thinking it was chicken soup.
Someone I know once cooked something which needed tomatoes, she grabbed a sharon fruit which looks similiar to tomatoe and used that by mistake.

Mommyme1

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 1:35 am
I just used baking powder in a choc. chip cookie recipe instead of baking soda, but added the soda as well and it came out great!

imamama

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 1:48 am
On summer, when I was about six years old, my family went to the country for a month. My mom was alone all week with me and my siblings (there were 5 of us at the time) and my dad worked in the city and came up for weekends. So my mom was sort of at her wit's end.

One evening she opened the fridge looking to see what she had to make for dinner, and found a shopping bad she didn't remember putting there. Hoping it was something she can turn into a tasty dinner, she opened it, and found......my baby sister's dirty diaper!

onlyme

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 8:14 am
Mrs. XYZ wrote:
Deodorant instead of hairspray.

How about red spray paint instead of deodorant? (This really happened; thankfully not to me!)

I once almost put cinnamon in my cholent instead of cumin (I was tired and just looked at the first letter).

I had a lot of more "almosts" but can't remember any now.

rivkeah

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 8:44 am
I once put galah in a warming draw(our family never eats it someone bought it over to us for a simcha) omg the whole thing melted.

LondonIma

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 11:20 am
Once used icy-hot instead of deoderant!! man did that sting! the thing that stills gets me is why on earth I put it under both arms- surely I should have figured it out after one.... nope.... Just such a habit to do both, that I icy-hot'd them both!

onlyme

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 11:27 am
Excuse my ignorance, but what is icy hot?

chocolate chips

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 11:31 am
Ive put my dirty bowl in the fridge and the milk in the sink.

Bleach for washing detergent (I heard of someone who had them in similar bottles and jst grabbed one!)!!!

okeydocke

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 11:52 am

I was once invited for shabbos to a friend, she served her cholent with some matzoh balls in ti, never mind it was very good, she told us that once erev shabbos in a rush she put her ready made matzhoh balls into her chulet by mistake, now her family love it so much, so it became her tradition.

joy613

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 11:56 am
Put a load of dirty laundry into the dryer instead of the washing machine.

chocolate chips

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 2:03 pm
Hashem loves me wrote:
Put a load of dirty laundry into the dryer instead of the washing machine.

That reminds me I once put a brand new red towel into a load of white shirts, towels and underwear!!
it took 4 washes of bleach to make the whites go white with a spot of pink - there went all my white undies Very Happy

bird

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 5:34 pm
I once had a very thirsty guest who mistook vineger for waterand drank 1/4 of the cup . she laughs about it every time she comes for shabbos
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics