Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What brainless thing have u done lately?
  Previous  1  2  3   25  26  27  Next

the world's best mom

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 12:28 pm
Ds is allergic to milk. One morning, I was eating cereal with milk, and feeding ds cereal with rice dream. I got up to get stuff for dd, rushed back to feed ds another spoonful- and I fed him my cereal with milk by mistake.

Once, when ds was a baby, we were sleeping and he woke up crying to nurse. I picked him up and tried to start nursing, but I realized I was holding him upside down. His feet don't have a mouth, so I couldn't nurse them.

happy chick

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 12:38 pm
did a whole load of laundry, washed, dried, folded and all put away, when I starting thinking that I did not remember putting detergent into the wash!!
TG it was only 1 load

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 12:42 pm
happy chick wrote:
did a whole load of laundry, washed, dried, folded and all put away, when I starting thinking that I did not remember putting detergent into the wash!!
TG it was only 1 load
that reminds me of something I did for the first few MONTHS, yes months of marriage. I used fabric softener as detergent... I never used detergent just fabric softener! embarrassed

MamO3

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 12:50 pm
I like veg soup without the veg. I strained the soup into the sink and was left with the veg. I stood open mouthed for a long time wondering just how stupid I could get.

cuties' mom

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 1:00 pm
I take my 4-year-old to a therapy center every Monday. I drop him off, and pick him up an hour later. I usually have my stroller with me since yds comes along for the walk. Yesterday, my 4-year-old put his coat under the stroller and I left. Since it was really cold last night, I left yds (and the stroller) with dh while I picked up ods. Halfway there, I realized ds will need his coat. Luckily, I live across the street from the center so it didn't take long to get his coat.

HindaRochel

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 1:04 pm
I went to open up iTunes so I could listen to a podcast while I surfed. Then I realized; I was listening to a podcast; and I do mean listening.

I think multi-tasking is playing havoc with my brain.

imaima

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 2:50 pm
Shopmiami49 wrote:
I am sooooo sick today and cant smell or taste...

I needed a STRONG coffee (obviously!) so I made it and couldn't remember if I added sweetner or not. I had to look in the garbage twice to see if there were empty equal packets but I couldn't see any. Then I tried tasting it...but I couldn't taste b/c of my cold!!! I drank the whole (STRONG) coffee not knowing if it was sweetened or not lol...oh yeah and this was after boiling the water 3 times b/c I kept forgetting that I wanted a coffee, forgot that I already boiled it, etc.

Oh well, I think every Erev shabbes I boil water several times and never end up drinking coffee or tea because I am so busy!

goldapoe

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 3:48 pm
Last year I bought a whiteboard for my OT room. From the first time it never erased properly. I was very disappointed in the store where I bought it but all year never had the energy to deal with returning it (in Hebrew). About a week ago I decided that since I had the receipt I was going to try to exchange it. The salesman was pretty nice. He looked at it very carefully and began tearing away at the protective film on it (that has a note in English to remove). I was very embarrassed but to my credit I did remove something - it must have been doubled wrapped! He proved to me that the board works perfectly and tried really hard not to laugh at me till I left the store.

sequoia

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 6:35 pm
Left the hot cup of tea on the counter and brought the jar of honey to my bedside table.

Luvinglife

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 6:51 pm
My autobiography in a nut shell. I must've experienced all of the above, at least once. I am the most scatter brained woman around

ILOVELIFE

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 6:55 pm
What have I done that is NOT brainless lately Smile LOL

Well, I put in an order with diapers.com and I shipped it to my summer address in a deserted camp in the Catskills! I had to call FEDEX today to ask them to re-route it....

gold21

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 7:04 pm
I drove into the parking lot of a large supermarket (pomegranate) a couple of weeks ago, where there is valet parking. I left my car where they told me to, took my son, and went shopping. after I checked out and was heading back to the lot, I realized I had taken my keys with me. the valet guys had to push my car into a spot...

mimishkl

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 7:06 pm
[quote="happy chick"]did a whole load of laundry, washed, dried, folded and all put away, when I starting thinking that I did not remember putting detergent into the wash!!
TG it was only 1 load[/q

In my first few months of marriage I used downy for detergent. I was on phone with my mom and told her this detergents that I'm washing the clothes smells soo good you should use it. she was like hello don't tell me this is what your using instead of detergent.

marina

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 7:25 pm
I own this thread.

A few weeks ago, I was washing the dishes and also trying to make pasta & cheese for supper.

So I took the bottle of dishwashing liquid and instead of pouring it in the sink, I poured it over the fresh spaghetti.

Kids told me the sauce tasted funny, mommy.

flowerpower

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 7:55 pm
I am a big fan of such a post as I am so in it. Glad to see I ain't the one doing these things.

eschaya

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 8:15 pm
This morning after washing up in the bathroom, I bent down to pick up a towel off the floor while at the same time I reached up and opened the door inwards... right into my own head. So much for being so time efficient.

LadyG

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 9:54 pm
[quote="mimishkl"]
happy chick wrote:
TG it was only 1 load[/q

In my first few months of marriage I used downy for detergent. I was on phone with my mom and told her this detergents that I'm washing the clothes smells soo good you should use it. she was like hello don't tell me this is what your using instead of detergent.

I did it too! But only once for a towel load at my mom's house before I got my own w/d. Glad to see I'm not the only one! It did smell great... Very Happy

bakermom

Post Tue, Dec 07 2010, 10:03 pm
I have to show this to my dh!! He just rolls his eyes every time I do these types of things, which is every few min....

I was going to the grocery for 1 item I needed, so I figured, why not get the weekly shopping done? came home w/ $200 worth of stuff - but not the one thing I needed...

I always take along the outgoing mail, and bring it back home...

I know not to take 2 things at one time to put away, cuz they'll both end up in the wrong place. same with sorting laundry...

Butterfly

Post Wed, Dec 08 2010, 12:40 am
mae1984 wrote:
Took my 3 year old dd to the toilet in the middle of the night, I put the dirty toilet paper on the side, and dropped the toilet roll in the toilet

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Butterfly

Post Wed, Dec 08 2010, 12:42 am
lech lecha08 wrote:
I hesitated before cutting cheese with my milchig knife because I needed to go over in my mind if by doing so, I would make the cheese milchig

Nervous
Page 2 of 27   Previous  1  2  3   25  26  27  Next Recent Topics