Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What brainless thing have u done lately?
  Previous  1  2  3 23  24 25  26  27  Next

Surrendered

Post Tue, Jan 02 2018, 5:24 pm
Run out and leave the flame when cooking eggs.
Take care of errands while warming up stuff in the Betty crocker or cooking farina... burnt!

Last edited by Surrendered on Thu, Oct 19 2023, 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total

wife2

Post Tue, Jan 02 2018, 6:10 pm
seeker wrote:
I was just finishing up making pizza bagels when a child called for help in the bathroom. I put down the cheese package on the bookshelf on the way to the bathroom. As I did it, I KNEW it was a bad idea, hesitated for a second, and told myself that I WOULD remember it because it was right there on my way out of the bathroom, it was too weird to forget, and the child's need would only take a moment and would not be distracting.

24 hours later: On way to bathroom, find cheese on bookshelf. Smack forehead. Discard cheese.

That moment. Lol. Every. Single. Time.

I tell myself I'm just sticking my keys/phone/glasses down and I'll remember it's here. Then the next morning beating myself up for not remembering the place it's in.

chocolatecake

Post Tue, Jan 02 2018, 6:21 pm
Poured my son cereal and milk and then put the milk bottle in the pantry

Marathon

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 12:38 pm
Delete

Last edited by Marathon on Thu, Jan 09 2020, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

seeker

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 12:51 pm
Is that why they call you Shellymom? Wink

seeker

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 12:53 pm
Along the same lines, I always wear a "wig grip" when I wear a tichel. So one day I got home a little early, peeled off my tichel, but left the wig grip on. It's pretty comfortable and keeps the hair away from your face, yknow? Little while later I had to pick up the kids from school and because I was wearing the wig grip it felt like I had something on my head. On the way home DD asks why I'm not wearing my tichel embarrassed Hopefully whoever I met on the way to and from Bais Yaakov assumed the headband+hair was a fall sheitel!!!

Snow White

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 12:54 pm
seeker wrote:
Is that why they call you Shellymom? Wink

Good one

Snow White

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 12:55 pm
seeker wrote:
Along the same lines, I always wear a "wig grip" when I wear a tichel. So one day I got home a little early, peeled off my tichel, but left the wig grip on. It's pretty comfortable and keeps the hair away from your face, yknow? Little while later I had to pick up the kids from school and because I was wearing the wig grip it felt like I had something on my head. On the way home DD asks why I'm not wearing my tichel embarrassed Hopefully whoever I met on the way to and from Bais Yaakov assumed the headband+hair was a fall sheitel!!!

Omg that’s is my worst fear, I’m constantly touching my head pretending I have an itch to make sure snood is on

Snow White

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 12:57 pm
I was looking all over for my favorite counter spray, hours later found it in the fridge

Marathon

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 1:14 pm
Delete

Last edited by Marathon on Thu, Jan 09 2020, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

shanie5

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 8:57 pm
I brought a yogurt to work. Opened it and thought," this is a brand I haven't had before. I remember looking for the hechsher when I bought it, but let me check to make sure". Looked it over and over, couldn't find the hechsher. So I offered it to me non-jewish coworker. She knows enough that she looked for the hechsher too before she ate my food. She couldn't find it either. She ate the yogurt. Then turned the cup upside down down-and found the hechsher! I KNEW I saw it when I bought it!

abaker

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 9:32 pm
shanie5 wrote:
I brought a yogurt to work. Opened it and thought," this is a brand I haven't had before. I remember looking for the hechsher when I bought it, but let me check to make sure". Looked it over and over, couldn't find the hechsher. So I offered it to me non-jewish coworker. She knows enough that she looked for the hechsher too before she ate my food. She couldn't find it either. She ate the yogurt. Then turned the cup upside down down-and found the hechsher! I KNEW I saw it when I bought it!

Lol! What brand has a Hecsher on the bottom!? That's weird!

shanie5

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 9:43 pm
abaker wrote:
Lol! What brand has a Hecsher on the bottom!? That's weird!

Fage. the upc label is there too.

Coffee Addict

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 9:46 pm
shanie5 wrote:

It wasn’t meant for you to eat the yogurt! Smile

Mommy1:)

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 6:46 pm
Dormant since January, but I have to wake this thread... I did something that qualifies as brainless Sad

The kids' aquatic frog escaped the tank, was filthy and needed to be rinsed off. I had the genius idea of washing it in the bathroom sink. I plugged up the drain - and the frog promptly jumped down the overflow hole. Had to bring in a plumber to remove the pipes and pull the frog out embarrassed

tf

Post Mon, Oct 15 2018, 12:14 am
On one of the Erev days this past YT season I cooked fresh fish for yt. When I was done I noticed I already cooked before Shabbos for YT as well. Duh

simba

Post Mon, Oct 15 2018, 12:25 am
Sat on the couch and shopped online while my baby napped..then realized I had to cook supper as she woke up! I'm so dumb sometimes!

spelt

Post Mon, Oct 15 2018, 5:34 am
screaming to whoever I was talking to on my cell phone that I was searching all over for my cell phone and couldn't find it!

Bsimcha

Post Mon, Oct 15 2018, 6:23 am
spelt wrote:
screaming to whoever I was talking to on my cell phone that I was searching all over for my cell phone and couldn't find it!

I believe everyone has done this tone point!!! Phone, glasses, keys, pens etc!!!

mommyla

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 10:07 pm
Reviving this classic.

Last night, during one of those exhausting middle-of-the-night feedings and diaper changes, I tried unsnapping the baby’s stretchie. After a couple of attempts I realized that it was a zip-up!
Page 24 of 27   Previous  1  2  3 23  24 25  26  27  Next Recent Topics