Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Does your hubby wash his hands with soap?
1  2  Next

amother

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 4:18 am
I have to keep reminding my husband to use soap, if its after intimacy or after he puts the rubbish in the skip...

Marion

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 4:31 am
I've never noticed, honestly. I assume he does.

joy613

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 5:12 am
Yes

Mirabelle

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 6:50 am
Yes, like a million times a day!

amother

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 7:06 am
After intimacy?

amother

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 7:23 am
my husband goes to the kitcheb sink to wah negel vasar after using the restroom. He dosent use soap I dont think only if I remind him to ..I say do your thing at the sink but then wash your hands with soap. I dont know if it was a yeshiva thing or what but it gtosses me out.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 7:26 am
amother wrote:
After intimacy?
I am not the OP but sometimes hands can get dirty (use your imagination - I dont want to get the thread locked).
If the husband is giving pleasure to the wife ..............

Ruchel

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 8:10 am
I don't know and I don't care, he's a big boy and I'm not his parent!

Tamiri

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 8:25 am
Thank goodness, I married a guy who values hygiene and soap is used freely. By our sons as well. I am Puke by people who don't use soap freely, or at the very least neglect to rub their hands under running water for a while after using the toilet/changing the baby's diaper or whatever. Ew, I don't want someone with tumah-dik hands touching me or anything in my house!

amother

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 9:26 am
he needs to be reminded!!! but at least he washes his hands...but still!

amother

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 9:33 am
my hubby washes his hands with soap right when he steps thru the doors of the house hes forever washing his hands with soap ( alot more then I do) Tongue Out

Ani

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 10:41 am
I had to train him. Still have to remind him now and then. I'm very particular that everyone in our household wash hands with soap first thing they come home from outside, on top of all the other times (negel vasser, bathroom, before meal, etc.).

Peanut2

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 10:49 am
Lots of men don't wash their hands after taking out trash or even going to the bathroom...
Brothers and cousins, but mostly friends grossed me out enough to know what to expect. Don't get mad, just say "oh, make sure to wash your hands after you take the trash out and before you (peel onions, hold the baby, whatever.)

After intimacy? I don't see why it's necessary to use soap. Even when using my wild imagination. At least not if you're about to go to sleep. It's not "dirty".

amother

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 11:03 am
Peanut2 wrote:
Lots of men don't wash their hands after taking out trash or even going to the bathroom...
Brothers and cousins, but mostly friends grossed me out enough to know what to expect. Don't get mad, just say "oh, make sure to wash your hands after you take the trash out and before you (peel onions, hold the baby, whatever.)

After intimacy? I don't see why it's necessary to use soap. Even when using my wild imagination. At least not if you're about to go to sleep. It's not "dirty".
If the husband is pleasuring the wife with his hand, I would hope that he would clean his hand with soap afterward (do I have to be more specific as to what I mean?)

Peanut2

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 11:11 am
Yeah I got it. And especially if you're about to go to sleep I don't see why dh would need to use soap.
You are not dirty.

If you are worried you might have an infection, perhaps having relations isn't the best idea ever, and soap is warranted.

But if it bothers you, talk to him about it.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 12:09 pm
Peanut2 wrote:
Yeah I got it. And especially if you're about to go to sleep I don't see why dh would need to use soap.
You are not dirty.

If you are worried you might have an infection, perhaps having relations isn't the best idea ever, and soap is warranted.

But if it bothers you, talk to him about it.
Um, the woman does not have to be dirty, but sometimes it can smell or just be wet. I know that my husband always washed his hands after that. Even if we are going to sleep, he is just not comfortable with the smell of the area (sorry if that is TMI) and so he washes his hands. It has nothing to do with being dirty.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 12:17 pm
Op here nice to hear there r clean ppl around!

moonstone

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 12:31 pm
Yes, my husband is a big fan of soap and water (not obsessively, though), for which I'm very thankful because I know there are many men who aren't. Eeuuuwww!

amother

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 3:06 pm
Ruchel wrote:

Thumbs Up

OP, how would you feel if your DH would tell you to soap your hands every time you come out of the bathroom, to soap your hands when you put the rubbish in the bin, or soap your hands when you touch parts of the body that are usually covered? Shooting Arrow

tsiggelle

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 3:23 pm
amother wrote:
Ruchel wrote:

Thumbs Up

OP, how would you feel if your DH would tell you to soap your hands every time you come out of the bathroom, to soap your hands when you put the rubbish in the bin, or soap your hands when you touch parts of the body that are usually covered? Shooting Arrow

she wouldnt feel good, so she needs to find a nice way of explaining her position and asking for a meeting of minds.
BUT I wouldnt call her a troll. her position is legitimate
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette