Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Pets
We have a pets forum!
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

Yocheved84

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 9:20 am
Happy 2B wrote:
is she a yankee fan too? what a great puppy!!

She sure is! I have her in a Yankees jersey--pic is somewhere. Why can't your puppy come home? Does he live at your office? He is adorable!!!

R&RMom

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 9:36 am
I have the cutest black and white kitten named...cookie! She is a cat with a dog's personality. She follows me around the house and even jumps into the shower with me! My middle daughter was so afraid when we brought her home...she cried the first night we had her...now she picks her up and carries her around the house like a baby!

hannah95

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 2:09 pm
Here is my kitty Smile

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sequoia

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 4:38 pm
Hannah, how delicious! What's her name?

small bean

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 4:49 pm
I have a hamster that my 3yr old named frumie (she has a girl in her class by that name and she loves it).

we also have 2 fish.

my 2 dd's each have a stray cat, but I refuse to let them in the house. they play with them and feed them.

we had a rooster for a long time, but we gave it away this year before sukkos becasue we went to israel.

we had baby ducks but donated it to a pre-1a class..

my dd really wants a dog

and she also wants us to knock down our house and build a zoo on our lot (she thinks we can live in a tent at the zoo).

Besiyata Dishmaya

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 5:15 pm
sequoia wrote:
THANK YOU Yael!

Okay ladies, tell us about your lovely pets! Do you have cats, dogs, fish, turtles, mice, rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, chinchillas? How many? What are their names?

I'm so excited Smile

Sequoia, I'm so happy for you that you got your pet forum. I wonder how long it has been up. It might have been there all the time and we just missed this hidden treasure.

This thread is sooo interesting but where's the beef? It's mamish tzaar baalei chaim for the pets who are waiting anxiously to say 'cheese' to the broad audience of imamother.

Imabima, it would be nice to see your katchkess.

Nicole, he looks like he just had his upsheren but his kipa is missing a sika (pin).

Mamabear, what do you feed him? Hope not computer bugs.

Dveibel, what do 'you' feed him? Lokshen?

Sleepwalking, lice is included as pets if you pet them and don't get rid of them. Which means that you have a right to be on this forum.

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 5:23 pm
I feed Lappy scrips & scraps of whatever I'm eating at the time. He's allergic to liquid, it will kill him.

faigie

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 5:47 pm
Ive got a cat.. we call her Ketzy! she doesnt say very much, but we love her anyway, and shes very snugly.

Petra

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 6:14 pm
Yeah for the pet forum.

I have a 2 yr old dog, named Mason (his name came with him). We adopted him from a couple who had to down-size. He's a chocolate lab/Chesepeake Bay retriever. 3 out of 4 of our kids adore him. My DH who was adamant against all pets absolutely can not fathom life before Mason. The two are virtually inseperable. It's very cute.

My DS, who is 3, could really just leave Mason (as opposed to take or leave him). He's not a fan of the friendly licks and wet nosed greetings from Mason in the morning.

Although I love Mason, I'd adore having a cat. I am a cat person more than a dog person. But my DH is horribly allergic to cats. Plus I think Mason would think a cat is some sort of game animal he can chase and kill like a rabbit or a squirrel.

I've also had horses growing up. Obviously, with my frum life now, horses are hard to rationalize. Although I sure do miss riding.

I guess if there is anyone from my neck of the woods on this site, my post here is outing me. Oh well. I have nothing to hide.

hannah95

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 6:43 pm
sequoia wrote:
Hannah, how delicious! What's her name?

Thanks Smile He's a guy, but he was sprayed when we got him from the local RSPCA. I thought kitty coule be used for a guy too Smile
His name is Meemo Smile

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MyKidsRQte

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 7:26 pm
good wifey wrote:
Fish. No names for them...

I have alot of fish, with no names, and 2 parakeets named Cutie & Sweetie

Happy 2B

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 7:55 pm
yesha settler, he's a miniature schnauser...

Yocheved... he can't come home cuz I married a chassidishe man and he's scare of all living creatures...
also it's not accepted in our community and my husband "needs" to fit in.

He lives at my friends house in another state! I miss him so much. I've only seen him once in 8 months! and I took care of him from the time he was born till he was about 2 years old. The picture is when I took him to work when I first got him. Here is a picture of him grown up!

makdragon

Post Mon, Dec 20 2010, 8:06 pm
I love seeing everyone's pets! Our apartment building doesn't allow cats or dogs, so we have two parakeets, Ocean Blue and Forest Green. Honestly, they are terrified of people but they make lots of nice noise Smile My mom has a dog, two cats and a bird. (The cats were mine, but couldn't come with because of our apartment buildings rules.) When we eventually move, I want to be able to get dogs and cats again!
I want to post pics of them, but not the faintest idea as to how to do that Confused

Butterfly

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 9:32 am
sleepwalking wrote:
Is lice also included as pets?

Mad Mad

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Butterfly

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 9:38 am
makdragon wrote:
I love seeing everyone's pets! Our apartment building doesn't allow cats or dogs, so we have two parakeets, Ocean Blue and Forest Green. Honestly, they are terrified of people but they make lots of nice noise Smile My mom has a dog, two cats and a bird. (The cats were mine, but couldn't come with because of our apartment buildings rules.) When we eventually move, I want to be able to get dogs and cats again!
I want to post pics of them, but not the faintest idea as to how to do that Confused

I enjoy watching your pet {avatar} dancing so gracefully..
adorable adorable Tongue Out

detroitmom

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 9:46 am
LeahsEma wrote:
Although I love Mason, I'd adore having a cat. I am a cat person more than a dog person. But my DH is horribly allergic to cats.

Me too:(Sad

I have a darling son who is also super allergic to cats. He had eczema for years to the point where the principal was calling me and saying "Nu?? Why aren't you doing anything for him?" Uh...I had tried everything by that point. Once I was at the supermarket and some lady goes "you know your son has a rash!" Duh. Thank you Ms. Obvious.

Then I got him allergy tested and the doc goes "hmmm he's not allergic to anything. Oh wait, looks like one came up. Cats. You don't happen to have any do you?"

Me: "of course not, we only have 3!!"

The cats went to my mom and we have a doggie. I love the dog but there is nothing like a cat. I miss my kitties so much.

NativeMom

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 10:05 am
I grew up with lots of pets!

2 dogs
hamsters
guinea pigs that multiplied
snake
2 rabbits
3 cockatiels
2 parakeets
1 nanday conure

now I live in an apartment and my parents have pets in their house but I go there all the time and take are of them, especially our dog Champ Smile
we now have 5 cockatiels
1 African Grey Parrot
the nanday conure
and Champ the golden retriever who was adopted after being hit by a car. His previous owners wanted to put him down because his leg had to be amputated :-( he was perfectly healthy and under a year. He's a great dog, we love him! I'll try to post a picture of him

bwaybabe85

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 10:07 am
Here's a picture of my baby, Millie, playing dreidel when she was a puppy.

NativeMom

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 10:24 am
In my attempt to post a picture for the first time ever on imamother:
Here is Champ!

gamekeeper

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 3:30 pm
we have a german shepherd (dog), birds (an avery in the garden) and a fish tank.
dont know how to post pics...
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Pets