Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Pets
We have a pets forum!
Previous  1  2  3  4

Petra

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 4:29 pm
This thread actually makes me smile.

I love looking at everyone's pictures of pets. I wish I could figure out how to post pictures of mine.

Pets are wonderful.

sequoia

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 6:10 pm
Adorable dogs!

imabima

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 7:55 pm
imabima wrote:
We have 9 ducks! They are called Shayna, Resky, and Princess Baby (all named by my 5 year old,) and 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. The last 6 cannot be told apart yet. They are all black and the same size, same type.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Okay, here are my quackers. Shayna is the white one in front. Princess Baby is the big white one with the pouffy "hair," Resky is the big black/green one, and 1-6 are the others.

Petra

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 9:59 pm
Here's a picture of our dog, Mason. I think here he is trying to catch a little rest yet still keep an eye out for when he has to brace for the 2 yr old coming. He's really sweet with her. Our DD likes to snuggle up in the little 'C' shape he makes when he curls up.

Besiyata Dishmaya

Post Wed, Dec 22 2010, 12:16 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
I feed Lappy scrips & scraps of whatever I'm eating at the time. He's allergic to liquid, it will kill him.

Wow, Mamabear, your pet is a real shomer Shabbos, she sleeps through the entire 25 hours or more. A tzadeikers mamish.

Bwaybabe85, cute photo. She plays the dreidel and you win...

Imabima, your katchkelech look precious. I think it would be clearer on a larger photo.

My pet cats like the garbage environment, so I watch them from my window. Many times I listen to their pirkei chazonus. Boy, do they have loud voices. I'm getting on the job training as a catologist.

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Dec 22 2010, 2:05 pm
this is a great thread Smile I love all of the pictures of the animals Smile

we dont have any pets but we do want to get a dog, but for now our apartment is too small and neither my husband or I are able to walk a dog in the morning, so we have to wait until we have more space and time.

sleepwalking

Post Thu, Dec 23 2010, 9:59 am
Besiyata Dishmaya wrote:
sequoia wrote:
THANK YOU Yael!

Okay ladies, tell us about your lovely pets! Do you have cats, dogs, fish, turtles, mice, rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, chinchillas? How many? What are their names?

I'm so excited Smile

Sequoia, I'm so happy for you that you got your pet forum. I wonder how long it has been up. It might have been there all the time and we just missed this hidden treasure.

This thread is sooo interesting but where's the beef? It's mamish tzaar baalei chaim for the pets who are waiting anxiously to say 'cheese' to the broad audience of imamother.

Imabima, it would be nice to see your katchkess.

Nicole, he looks like he just had his upsheren but his kipa is missing a sika (pin).

Mamabear, what do you feed him? Hope not computer bugs.

Dveibel, what do 'you' feed him? Lokshen?

Sleepwalking, lice is included as pets if you pet them and don't get rid of them. Which means that you have a right to be on this forum.

Thanks for the welcome BS!! LOL

CatLady

Post Thu, Dec 23 2010, 10:13 am
No surprise that I am a cat owner. My family has always had cats, because my mom is morbidly afraid of mice. I can't imagine not having at least one little purring furball in the house. Right now, I have two - Iggy, is a handsome orange tabby. He's named after famed punk rocker Iggy Pop, because of his astounding leaps when he was a tiny kitten. Many people who come to my house don't believe he actually exists, because he hides under the sink, only to resurface as soon as the guests leave. My other guy is Fugee, a blue tuxedo cat whose name came from his horrific cries when he first came to my house. He sounded like what I'd assume a sad refugee would sound like, and there was the musical connection, and the rest is history. I had planned to name him Elvis, but he's the Ultimate Doofus Kitty in terms of personality, so the name was absolutely inappropriate.

I'll post pics, if I can figure how to get them off my iPhone :-)

sequoia

Post Thu, Dec 23 2010, 10:15 am
Nice to see you CatLady Smile

Debbie

Post Mon, Jan 24 2011, 6:23 am
I have three lovely tabby cats they are called Kiki,Danny and Chloe.
We took Kiki in after our neighbours moved away and left her behind. She is very happy living with us and has taken a special liking to my husband.
Danny and Chloe are cousin cats,their mothers are sisters.

Chalupta

Post Tue, Jan 25 2011, 3:13 pm
nicole81 wrote:
we have 2 turtles that my kids named after an aunt and uncle.

we also have a dog named jakey fudge, also named by my kids. we adopted him from north shore about a month ago, and he's an awesome pet!

OH HE'S GORGEOUS!!! Love the kippah!

Chalupta

Post Tue, Jan 25 2011, 3:34 pm
My dog, named Ruby by me and my daughter, feels like my third kid! After I placed my younger daughter in a home for health fragile and special needs kids, I thought I would die from the pain of missing her. BH Ruby has helped me a great deal. Her sleeping right beside me every night gives me great comfort, and I adore her to pieces!!!

Cookiegirl

Post Tue, Jan 25 2011, 4:20 pm
We have a white bellied caique named Jinji (more than one way to get a cute red-head in the house)...

I don't have a picture of him on this computer, but you can google caiques to get the idea...

We've had other birds, bunnies and fish in the past, and I used to have a cat named Smudge.

Nice idea for a forum Very Happy

MommySA

Post Tue, Feb 01 2011, 5:05 am
Here in South Africa most people have some sort of pet , we only have silkworms at the moment (eewwwww)

BUT we have a great deal, we live in a complex and our neighbours just got 2 puppies as they work all day and don't have kids they asked if I would let my kids into their garden to play with the pups when they get home from school ... so my kids get to play with the puppies and I don't have to clean up the poop etc .... Very Happy

happyone

Post Tue, Feb 01 2011, 8:47 am
I've had over the years a hamster, two bunnies, parakeets, kittens, an adorable and beautiful Indian Ringneck, and an assortment of different types of fish.
at this time, my kids keep my too busy to tend to animals.

cookie1

Post Wed, Apr 06 2011, 6:53 pm
We had a cat for 18 years who just died...now I also adopted from North shore! He is a cute black and white cat, adorable and smart, and is helping us get over the loss somewhat!!(Our first cat was from NSAL too, I highly recommend that place!) I also have a DH, who is a much harder to ' man'age pet... Wink
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Pets