Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Beware of Anthrax in your mail!!!!!!

amother

Post Fri, Jan 07 2011, 12:46 am
I just heard from a friend of mine that six people died recently because of anthrax. apparently someone is sending out free samples of tide powder detergent which is NOT really detergent. it is anthrax powder. If you get this in the mail or any other sample of something powdery or even a suspicious envelope or package DO NOT OPEN IT!!!!! it is so dangerous that they evacute whole building if there is even an anthrax scare.

I am amother not because I want to be not creditable but because I dont want to be figured out cause I sent this from my email also.

I am also not the type to overreact but this sounded very serious

lovemywig

Post Fri, Jan 07 2011, 1:17 am
I just sent it around to but someone just sent me a link saying its not so. But I still wouldnt take a chance.

Bliss

Post Fri, Jan 07 2011, 1:19 am
Op, thanks for posting. I don't think anyone is on the lookout for me, but it's good to know.

seeker

Post Fri, Jan 07 2011, 1:54 am
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/perfume.asp
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics