Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Desserts
Fancy but EASY dessert for Sheva Brachos
Previous  1  2

Blueberry Muffin

Post Mon, Jan 10 2011, 9:10 pm
do a sheva brachot or dessert recipe search on here - im sure you will find quite a few

Dini20

Post Mon, Jan 10 2011, 9:16 pm
I made a great ice cream-one layer of mint cc & a layer of vanilla w fudge in between. It was actually pretty easy. & you cut it out with a clean tomato sauce can (open on both ends). I decorated the plate w a fudge sauce so it looked pretty

bfg

Post Mon, Jan 10 2011, 10:15 pm
ice cream can be scooped earlier in the day and put in a pan in the freezer. easier to assemble desert time.
we did thin brownies in a pie plate - cut in sixths or eighths, with a scoop of ice cream and swirls of sauce.

Ima_Shelli

Post Mon, Jan 10 2011, 11:04 pm
Totally off topic here but this thread reminds me of how I first came across Imamother- I did a google search for "easy sheva brachos dessert recipe" and it landed on an Imamother thread! BTW, I don't think I found anything on here for those sheva brachos- I ended up serving warm, slightly underbaked Dunkin Heinz brownies recipe with ice cream that I piped on as I was serving it with a party press cake decorator thing I had gotten as a bridal showed gift and never used previously. Served in individual bowls, it was simple to do and came out gorgeous and yum.

Good luck!

shaini

Post Sat, Jan 15 2011, 7:13 am
You could make my chocolate self saucing pudding. I've posted the recipe elsewhere but could post again if you want. This can easily be made ahead and frozen and then taken out on the day and warmed up. You could serve this with ice cream/fruit etc.

CatLady

Post Sat, Jan 15 2011, 6:50 pm
This chocolate mousse recipe uses tofu, so it's actually not unhealthy! I have always had amazing results from any of Chef Michael Smith's recipes.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics