Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
I am so depressed about my daughter :(
Previous  1  2

healthymama

Post Tue, Sep 05 2006, 10:11 am
Quote:
By the way last year there was a girl here that she also missed the deadline and was put with younger kids a couple of months younger than her. She started having accidents constantly once her mother put her up it all stopped. Are you trying to say that she was feeding her child horrible things about her class or doing what is best for her child?

And that is what my daughter did she was doing all the cleaning (washing the tables sweeping up for the teacher, brought the babies to the teacher to get changed or feed, and doing all the work since the little kids 'couldn't do it'). Is that right for a child to be the morahs helper on her chesbon, just because she didn't make the deadline?

It is more likely that something is wrong with the teacher than the child is too old for the class. The former could be a real problem, while the latter is quite common.

amother

Post Tue, Sep 05 2006, 10:42 am
We moved into a new community last year. When I called to inquire about the 3 year-old group for my daughter I was told it was full. There was only one group in town. Initially, I felt very frustrated, but I ended up having a lot of fun with my daughter.

Supermom, try to enjoy the extra time with your daughter until she starts school again.

supermom

Post Tue, Sep 05 2006, 11:36 am
I am actually enjoying my daughter home until the system in the school starts. But it is very tiring especially that I have a baby at home.

I am glad I don't have her in yet since it started three days ago there was a different person every day watching the kids. Not a healthy thing I must say.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics