Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Swagbucks???

yytsmommy

Post Mon, Feb 14 2011, 2:47 am
so I have seen swagucks mentioned a few times. seems great. free money for just using their search engine. but when I tried to go to it and sign up, my k9 filter stopped it. it says it is an unsafe search. anyone know what this means? anyone who uses this and likes it know if it is safe? and what is it exactly?
thanks in advance! Very Happy

bnm

Post Mon, Feb 14 2011, 8:55 am
I"m using it for a long time. meanwhile I never had any issues with them. its a search engine like google, but every once in a while in random times it rewards you with a few points. those points do add up eventually and you can redeem it for something. there are also surveys and special offers etc you can do, you don't have to and those you have to be careful of to make sure your not signing up for something you don't need/want.

superjew

Post Mon, Feb 14 2011, 8:59 am
I've been using it for a little while as well. My antivirus says its safe...
So far no issues & its a renowned company...

mominisrael2

Post Mon, Feb 14 2011, 9:49 am
does it work in israel?

AZmom09

Post Wed, Jun 05 2013, 10:12 am
Is it ok if I live in israel but put down my american address? or would that be a problem?
for when I sign in etc...

Soul on fire

Post Wed, Jun 05 2013, 11:16 am
I've been using it for awhile and like it. you can also earn by watching videos. I put them on while I do other things on my computer so I don't really have to pay attention...lol.
I have gotten several amazon gift cards and they have lots of other things as well but they cost the least points.
My filter allows it and I don't think you can use an american address because I think it will know that your IP address is in Israel. You could try it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains