Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Exersaucer/Activity Centers

Ruby

Post Tue, Mar 08 2005, 2:45 pm
I've been looking around for some sort of activity center for my baby. They all have non kosher animals on them. Does anyone know of any that either don't have animals or with kosher animals?

gryp

Post Tue, Mar 08 2005, 2:48 pm
www.walmart.com you can check out their selection and they show you up close which toys are on it. I found a good one there but never ended up getting it.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Tue, Mar 08 2005, 3:46 pm
I have a "Hop N Pop" from Fisher Price. It's smaller than an exersaucer (great for a small apt) but has no animals at all.
g'luck

ForeverYoung

Post Tue, Mar 08 2005, 3:48 pm
I have an evenflow w/out any animals (not on purpose, just noticed now, that you asked)

Tovah

Post Tue, Mar 08 2005, 11:03 pm
I also have an evenflo-exersauser it doesn't have animals but it has insects. my husband said thats fine but I don't know what u do.

also you can get those floor mats and replace the dangling toys thats what we did, buy a cheap one so it doesn't get to costly.

Yael

Post Thu, Mar 10 2005, 3:18 pm
I got the cheapest exersaucer they had in walmart, and it had no animals. its by evenflo. the classic version. purple and green if that helps.

deleg38

Post Sat, Mar 12 2005, 8:11 pm
Safety 1st makes an exersaucer that has no animals - except for a dog sticker on the doghouse which u can peel off. Its called the Bouncin' Baby Play Place.

Ruby

Post Mon, Mar 28 2005, 9:20 pm
I actually found an exersaucer by evenflo that does have a couple of animals but it's not too bad

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Tue, Mar 29 2005, 5:34 pm
glad to hear that -- enjoy!!

I'm just curious about the source for a baby/child not looking at non-kosher animals. I have heard of it... but why? Even on the mishkan and on Shlomo's chair were non-kosher animals. People used to ride on them, as well.... Do you think people would hold their children inside to prevent them from seeing these things?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics