Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Pets
My kitty cat is dying

Ima2NYM_LTR

Post Fri, Mar 04 2011, 8:47 am
I think Penny, my 10 year old cat, is dying. All the sudden her front paws stopped working this morning.
I will be taking her to the vet later, but I had DS say goodbye before he left for school this morning

Pix of me wearing Penny in my baby sling
http://www.facebook.com/photo......95222

Pix of DD "wearing" her kitty
http://www.facebook.com/photo......95222

Mirabelle

Post Fri, Mar 04 2011, 9:15 am
Sad

So sorry...

catonmylap

Post Fri, Mar 04 2011, 9:48 am
I'm sorry...that's so sad..

CatLady

Post Fri, Mar 04 2011, 9:51 am
Oh, I'm so sorry. ((((Hugs))))

chanahlady

Post Fri, Mar 04 2011, 10:29 am
Poor kitty. I hope she makes a full recovery.

Ima2NYM_LTR

Post Fri, Mar 04 2011, 11:44 am
I had to put her down. The vet said it was probably lymphoma near the spinal chord. There was nothing I could do to save her

shlomitsmum

Post Fri, Mar 04 2011, 3:15 pm
So Sad.... I'm sorry for your loss Sad

HindaRochel

Post Sat, Mar 05 2011, 12:14 pm
I'm so sorry...I have had to put down a few of my beloved pets and know how much that hurts.

ray family

Post Sat, Mar 05 2011, 12:58 pm
Crying so sorry. we had to put down a few cats when was growing up.
it's really hard and sad

cookie1

Post Tue, Apr 12 2011, 7:44 pm
I am so sorry. we had a very sad story too on Tzom gedalia, my cat went into diabetic shock on a 3 day Yomtov, he suffered terribly and we asked and were told we could not do anything ( like go to a vet.).he stayed in our bed on the 2 days Roch Hashonah and died on Tzom gedalia, we were with him in shifts, trying to keep him comfortable. he was 18 years old..so horribly sad, we are still not over it, had him since he was 6 weeks, so I know what u r going through...

Chocoholic

Post Tue, Apr 12 2011, 7:59 pm
I'm so sorry Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

But she will be very happy at the rainbow bridge in kitty heaven

Chocoholic

Post Tue, Apr 12 2011, 8:03 pm
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

ClaRivka

Post Tue, Apr 12 2011, 8:07 pm
aw!!! I cant imagine my kitty dying!!

Ima2NYM_LTR

Post Tue, Apr 12 2011, 9:09 pm
Everyone- its ok
This post was from a month ago. Dont know why it was dredged up again.

We buried her a few weeks ago in the backyard, and my son goes out to 'daven' there sometimes. We miss her, but know she no longer is in pain.

good wifey

Post Tue, Apr 12 2011, 10:44 pm
Ya, wondering too how such an old post came up.. But anyway, it's sad to lose a pet. Glad your son can go out and 'talk to her'.
My fish died and I flushed her down the drain, so no more 'talking'..

Chocoholic

Post Tue, Apr 12 2011, 10:58 pm
I'm sorry I didn't see the dates. But, the passing of pets is highly underestimated.. I mean.. who is there, day in day out year in year out happy to see you, cuddle wit you, has all its attention for you, is so loyal, loves to be with you... gives so much love... warmth.. a hug in a hard time and happy when you're happy....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Pets