Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Cancer Organizations

princessdiane1

Post Tue, Sep 12 2006, 1:52 pm
Does anybody know of any organizations that can help with funding for a cancer patients treatment?

timeout

Post Tue, Sep 12 2006, 5:10 pm
Chai Lifeline is for children but they would definitely be able to give you information of where else you can go. Refuah Shleima

Coke Slurpee

Post Wed, Sep 13 2006, 10:20 am
Chai Lifeline does provide services for adults with cancer - could be they provide funding as well.

happyone

Post Thu, Sep 14 2006, 12:25 am
zichron shlomo can help in various different ways. Chai Lifeline will generally do pediatrics. Rofeh Choleh Cancer Society RCCS, will help with paying premiums for insurance. If it's pediatrics, Friends of Karen can help with funding for household help, transportation, rent etc..
Chemed helps with household help in the Rockland area.
Chumy Bodek from Sharing and Caring has a compiled list of all organizations and funding sources. IF you need any of these phone numbers you can PM to me.

amother

Post Tue, Sep 19 2006, 9:46 am
Does anyone have any information on hospice care for cancer patients? Are there any hospices in NY? We were told most hospices are run by nuns. Are hospice services covered by insurance? ANY information will be greatly appreciated.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics