Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Juggling working from home

amother

Post Fri, Mar 25 2011, 3:39 pm
I work from home eve hours. I find that DH gets pretty frustrated to come home and find me on the phone- he's gotten used tot he idea that this is work and not a social call-and he can swallow that but when I do chat on the phone ( socially, family,) he gets very upset feeling that if anyone it should be him first

How do you juggle ur family and social life when ur working at home eve aside from a morning job?

I find it also that since I'm soooooooo busy during the week- when I do have the time- I just dont know how to relax anymore.. anyone with me?

amother

Post Tue, Aug 16 2011, 3:45 pm
I'm completelly with you.... also have a baby... let me know if you get any good sollutions!

amother

Post Tue, Aug 16 2011, 3:48 pm
Oh, I'm totally with you, OP. And second amother, I also have a baby. Hope to hear some really good advice from all you wonderful imamother!!

behappysk

Post Tue, Aug 16 2011, 3:53 pm
I make sure to go out every so often with dh. I take a baabysitter for the night or if dh can swing a day off, we do something together while dd is in school.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers