Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Gluten free, potato flour????

Marion

Post Mon, Sep 25 2006, 10:15 am
DH has just been put on a GF diet. Perfect timing, for the chagim! So, can I get potato flour this time of year, or is it only available at Pesach? Also, I need to do this without breaking the bank, because our entire income right now is only 1000 shekel a month. Any suggestions of where to buy GF in Jerusalem, preferably in "town" or Geula (it's walkable!).

TIA.

Esther01

Post Mon, Sep 25 2006, 11:20 am
there are a few very good health food stores in Yerushalayim. I know one in Har Nof that does deliveries (not sure if for free or more money). you can call them and ask them what flour they have that is gluten free, like rice flour or others. I know they sell gluten free pastas, bread, cookies, cereals... I'm not sure about the prices (it was a while back that I lived there and ordered from them)

I have their name and number, but my phone book is the room my baby is sleeping. so if you want it, pm me, and I'll post it when she gets up.

hatzlacha raba.

Smiles

Post Mon, Sep 25 2006, 12:47 pm
This is a great site for kosher gluten free products glutenfree.co.il , They have a huge variety of gluten free products. They are so nice and helpful, they actually shipped to the U.S.

Marion

Post Mon, Sep 25 2006, 3:26 pm
Smiles wrote:
This is a great site for kosher gluten free products glutenfree.co.il , They have a huge variety of gluten free products. They are so nice and helpful, they actually shipped to the U.S.

Thank you! I couldn't remember the web address, and was too lazy to google it!

Smiles

Post Mon, Sep 25 2006, 4:26 pm
Your Welcome Smile , if you need help with GF recipes feel free to PM me.

Hatzlacha!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen