Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Foods that help lose weight?

amother

Post Sun, May 08 2011, 12:44 pm
Can you please list foods that help lose weight? I have a hard time finding the right diet that should work along with the foods I like.
Please post the foods the help lose weight so I can try to create my own daily menu.

Thank you

Im allergic to many fruits like: apples, oranges, peaches, nectarines, kiwis, plums. (those are what I remember off the top of my head). so those wont help me.

YALT

Post Sun, May 08 2011, 12:45 pm
I know romaine is supposed to help u burn alot.

3mitzvos

Post Sun, May 08 2011, 12:55 pm
Hot spices, especially Cayenne Pepper, is supposed to be really good for weight loss... also anything with lots of fiber. Fiber is great for digestion and makes you feel full longer. I've also heard that low-fat dairy helps.

leah66

Post Sun, May 08 2011, 1:08 pm
You probably know this, but drinking lots of cold water speeds up your metabolism and help you eat less.
Grapefruit decreases your appetite.
Eating breakfast is important.

IloveHashem613

Post Sun, May 08 2011, 1:23 pm
grapefruits burn fat, I once went on a diet and ate 2 grapefruits a day (plus I was eating healthier) and I lost about 10 lbs over the course of 3 months. also ive heard that green tea speeds up metabolism but I don't know for sure. anything that's healthy and fills you up is good cuz then u dont' reach for the snacks, like salad, soups etc...

amother

Post Sun, May 08 2011, 1:29 pm
Op here,

I do not like grapefruit.

IloveHashem613

Post Sun, May 08 2011, 1:45 pm
amother wrote:
Op here,

I do not like grapefruit.

actually, neither do I! but I was so motivated to lose weight that I forced myself to eat them anyways and (sorta) got used to them and I really saw results. I also added a little honey so they wouldn't be so tart, also the redder the grapefruit the sweeter it is and the easier it is to eat. Just sayin...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise