Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Hcg diet help
  1  2  3  13  14  15  Next

girliemom

Post Tue, May 24 2011, 10:59 pm
So I just started the hcg diet. Still in the loading phase till tomorrow & so far the going's great lol.
I'm really not creative with food. Would anybody care to give me an exact full day's (or two) schedule for food so I won't have to wrack my brains thinking what to buy??

Also it says you need 100g of protein so I guess I need a food scale, does anyone know what 100g are in ounces?

Also re cosmetics how do I know whats o.k. or what not? Don't all cosmetics/makeup contain some sort of oil? Can I use my daily sunscreen?

I really want to get this right and not mess up. Please share your mistakes & experience. Thanks!!!

girliemom

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 3:17 pm
bump

amother

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 10:05 pm
Wow - can we be diet buddies? I think I am up to the same place you are. Tomorrow Thursday is my first day of Phase 2 after two days of loading (I did the spray for the first time this evening).

I am super excited yet super nervous. I cannot wait for quick results and am equally looking forward to the maintenance phase as it seems very sane to me. I have about 90 pounds to lose so I am looking at a few rounds.

I'll post my weights for tomorrow and every day of Phase 2 if I can remember - who else wants to join in this? OOTBubby and other experienced posters- can you check this thread so we can ask questions straight here?

koolmother

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 10:42 pm
wow good for u girls
I did the hcg diet I lost 40 lbs, still have an other 50 to loose

its so good it works wonders on me
I also go walking every day

not sure which hcg u doing spray or shot?

girliemom

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 10:58 pm
Sure! I'd love that. I'm also excited & nervous at the same time and very determined to make this work. I "only" have about 20 lbs. to lose so I might not have to do a full round.

Did you plan your food for tomorrow yet? So far I have stocked up on apples, grapefruit, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles,lemons, melba and water bottles. Fish I will purchase fresh tomorrow as will all meat/poultry.

My concern right now is what I will do about my cosmetics/makeup. I am used to a full skin care regiman and wear makeup daily. Does anyone know at least of a facial cleanser & moisturizer I am allowed to use?

girliemom

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 10:59 pm
koolmother thanks for your input. were doing the spray.

amother

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 11:10 pm
I'm on day 23 and have lost 15 lbs. so far. The quick loss happens the 1st week and then it slows down but it feels great to see such quick results. I won't lie to you - it's tough but worth it. I don't consider myself an expert yet so I don't know how much advice I can dispense. I try to avoid wearing make-up but do wear lipstick. As for facial cleanser and moisturizer, I think they recommend Neutrogena that's says it's oil-free.

amother

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 11:32 pm
koolmother wrote:
wow good for u girls
I did the hcg diet I lost 40 lbs, still have an other 50 to loose

its so good it works wonders on me
I also go walking every day

not sure which hcg u doing spray or shot?

Amother above with 90 pounds to lose too.

Did you lose the 40 pounds in just one round? How many days?

amother

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 11:33 pm
I just started doing this.

I'm on Phase 2 day 4.
It's tough, but seeing everyone's results makes me want to go ahead!
I don't know what I'll do about Shavuous but I'll have to make it work (I LOVE cheesecake and chocolate and anything dairy)

I only use a cleanser on my face that I rinse right off which they say is fine and lipstick and eye liner and shadow for cosmetics. I should get a moisturizer because it's important to use one and I don't know if mine is oil free.

It's important to be creative with food or try out different recipes. They have so many good ones on the ketomist site.

Instead of amother I'll call myself MICHELLE and identify myself as such anytime I post on this thread.

girliemom

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 11:53 pm
Hi michelle,

may I ask how much you lost in these 4 days? want to know what I can expect. Also don't eyeliner & shadow contain some oil?

amother

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 11:59 pm
Michelle here

I think mine are fine in regards to cosmetic but I will check again.

I gained 5 pounds in the loading stage. I lost that plus 2.5 pounds in 4 days which is a total of 7.5 pounds, although I am only going to count the actual weight loss, not what I gained and then lost because of the loading phase.

It's not easy but hopefully we get the results we are hoping for.

girliemom

Post Thu, May 26 2011, 12:04 am
Way to go Michelle. 7.5 lbs. in 4 days is great!

I have no idea how much I gained in the loading phase. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and check back here with my weight. Hatzlacha!

clowny

Post Thu, May 26 2011, 12:05 am
girliemom wrote:
Way to go Michelle. 7.5 lbs. in 4 days is great!

I have no idea how much I gained in the loading phase. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and check back here with my weight. Hatzlacha!

Did you buy a scale already???

girliemom

Post Thu, May 26 2011, 12:08 am
yep. I ordered one from Amazon but it's not arriving until Monday so we went before to Wal Mart to get one temporarily.

amother

Post Thu, May 26 2011, 8:24 am
The 90 pounds to lose amother...from now on I will call myself TALIA.

P2 D1 weigh in: 238.6

OK, it has to go down from here, right?

eisheschayil

Post Thu, May 26 2011, 8:31 am
Hi, just wanted to wish all of you hatzlacha.

I lost 35 lbs in one round of the diet and finished phase 3 right before Pesach and so far I am maintaining beautifully and easily!!! It really is a fantastic diet.

amother

Post Thu, May 26 2011, 8:48 am
Michelle here:

Eishes Chayil, Thanks so much for sharing your weight loss. We need to hear it!

Talia. The weightloss day is actually a day after you have two full sprays. You might lose today but it might start tomorrow. So don't get scared. But from then on it should be going down.

I wish you loads of luck.

girliemom

Post Thu, May 26 2011, 10:39 am
Have decided not to post my weight on here since I'm not anonymous and some might judge me if I put weight on here ( I don't weigh much but I'm a small person very narrow & 5"1 in height ). But you'd look at me you would be able to see that I need to get this weight off. I carry it mainly around my waist so I sort of look 4-5 mos. pregnant. I will check in daily though with how much weight has come off.

So far had my tea for breakfast and not feeling very hungry yet. I just hope I won't forget and nosh on something... I'm so used to putting food into me w/o realizing.

happy2bmarried

Post Thu, May 26 2011, 10:52 am
what exactly is this diet?

amother

Post Thu, May 26 2011, 11:14 am
I'm on this diet too. Lost about 20 lbs so far Smile
100 grams (raw) is about 3.5 ounces. I use a scale.
I tried being original with all my meals at first but I realized it's easier for me to just make several servings of chicken lets say and keep them in ziploc bags so I can just have it ready for the week.
I use neutrogena face cream (which is the same one I always used) It says oil-free on it.
Otherwise I got makeup that either says oil-free or mineral on it. Or just powder makeup which I believe is fine.
Instead of posting on here I would definitely take advantage of the support site. It is great and I'm on there all the time.
All the answers to your questions are there. and there's even the chat room which I find helpful too.
Good luck!
Page 1 of 15   1  2  3  13  14  15  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise