Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links
Give Tzedakah without giving a penny!

BennysMommy

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 8:48 pm
Dear fellow imamothers,
Please vote for Ieladeinu in the chase community giving contest on facebook. Ieladeinu is an org run by Chabad of Argentina. They take Jewish children off the streets, from abusive homes, from poverty stricken homes etc etc and give them housing, medical help, emotional help, food, clothes and basically everything! Ieladeinu has over 100 professionals working with over 280 Jewish children. They are running a top notch organization. I personally know a lot of these children. They come to my in laws for shabbos. They come to community functions. This is real to me. It's real tzedakah without giving a penny! They are in second place but quickly getting closer to the top. They will win $500,000 if they make it to first place. Right now there is a charity that helps animals in first place. Help these jewish children. Give them a chance in life!!!! There are only a few hours left to vote! I would appreciate each of your votes and your passing on this message to other friends!

Vote here!

BennysMommy

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 10:44 pm
bump. only one hour to go! please vote!!!!!!

Depressed

Post Thu, May 26 2011, 12:39 am
Hope they won..Sounds like a very worthy cause...

BennysMommy

Post Thu, May 26 2011, 8:19 am
They won first place! Definitely a very worthy and real cause! They are literally saving Jewish lives!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links