Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Bob cut

SDARY

Post Wed, Jun 29 2011, 9:35 pm
I really hope I get some reply s- I am looking to get a short/bob sheitel but want a really good cut. I am willing to travel- does anyone recommend someone who is great at cutting a bobs? thanks!

runninglate

Post Wed, Jun 29 2011, 9:39 pm
where are you located? I assume theres some limit on how far youll travel, no? Very Happy

yummy2

Post Wed, Jun 29 2011, 9:49 pm
lol, more details, do you have the wig or are you buying a precut?

SDARY

Post Mon, Jul 04 2011, 9:01 pm
I am located in NY and work in NJ so I am very flexible.. I am not looking for a precut but if someone is good is exceptional I would do that too.. thanks!

runninglate

Post Mon, Jul 04 2011, 9:43 pm
my mother got a bob cut by mimi at shevys salon, and its fantastic. She always gets compliments on it. Shes expensive though. Theres a chinese lady named meming in bp who does a great job for about 130 dollars.

SDARY

Post Wed, Jul 06 2011, 6:11 pm
thank you but I am looking to go through a shaitel macher- I hear the service byb shevy is terrible- ANYONE have ppl to recommend??

SacN

Post Wed, Jul 06 2011, 9:45 pm
I have a bob. Unfortunately for you, I got it precut, at chaya's precuts (The Wig Shop) in ceaderhurst. I get lots of compliments on it though, and perhaps you could just have their person cut yours, although it's not precut.

I have a sheitlemacher friend who cut my longer sheitle, and she owns a bob herself. I don't know what she would tell you about cutting a bob, but she did an amazing job on my other sheitle and she does everything slowly, so you have a lot of input. She lives in lakewood.
PM me for her info if youre interested.

Cookies n Cream

Post Thu, Jul 07 2011, 4:42 pm
Devori Tyrnauer in Brooklyn does an amazing cut and she sells Jewel wigs.

runninglate

Post Thu, Jul 07 2011, 5:23 pm
im not sure what you mean by go through a shaitel macher. I thought you already bought the shaitel? Mimi cuts privately too if your interested.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels