Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Chuck roast recipe

Blue12

Post Mon, Oct 03 2011, 2:04 am
Anyone have a quick and really yummy recipe for chuck roast? Alternatively, is there another name for it because I didn't find any recipes for it in the Kosher Palate.
Thanks!

shanie5

Post Mon, Oct 03 2011, 9:32 am
Place roast on a large heavy duty piece of aluminum foil. sprinkle 1/4 cup onion soup mix on roast. Wrap it up tightly in the foil. Place in pan. Bake 350 2-3 hours (depending on size of roast.)

good for many different types of roast.

YW123

Post Mon, Oct 03 2011, 10:11 am
I just made it for RH it came out amazing!!!! I mixed duck sauce, onion soup mix and brown sugar (whatever amounts you want) and poured over the meat and put in oven on 300 for about 4-5 hours. it was soft like butter and sooooooo tasty and easy.

debsters1101

Post Tue, May 29 2012, 3:13 am
YW123 wrote:
I just made it for RH it came out amazing!!!! I mixed duck sauce, onion soup mix and brown sugar (whatever amounts you want) and poured over the meat and put in oven on 300 for about 4-5 hours. it was soft like butter and sooooooo tasty and easy.

I made this for yuntiv and it was DIVINE!! just came here to thank you :-)

hodeez

Post Thu, Mar 28 2019, 7:57 pm
YW123 wrote:

I know this post is a thousand years old but I was just wondering if you season the meat beforehand?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey