Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
I need help toilet training my son!

Sparkle

Post Sun, Nov 05 2006, 2:26 am
My son will be 3 1/2 next month. If I (or his teachers) are very on top of him, we can get him to pish in the toilet. By on top I mean put him on it every hour. Not just ask - he'll usually just say he doesn't have to go. Occasionally (like b-4 a bath when he is naked) he'll go on the toilet voluntarily.

The problem is with #2. He just doesn't mind making in his underwear and sitting in it! He doesn't even tell me - I have to discover it! We've talked about it, I've done incentives...And he's not usual enough that I can predict when he has to make. It almost seems like he doesn't feel the need to poop until he does b/c I have offered him the world - and he doesnt do it.

So my question is: what now? Do I put up with dirty underwear every day or do I stop and try again in a few months (he's already 3 1/2!).

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Tefila

Post Sun, Nov 05 2006, 2:33 am
Though I havent had your situation I would stop and retry in a few months a) no healthy child goes past kindergarten untrained b) you will be way more relaxed about it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training