Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking
Are there any imamembers who eat all raw?

amother

Post Tue, Oct 25 2011, 8:18 pm
Just wondering, I would love to communicate.

sarachana

Post Tue, Oct 25 2011, 9:33 pm
Iv'e been raw.

You can communicate with me so I can discourage you from eating this totally insane way.

If you are raw already I can help u successfully get off of it.

Eating raw is NOT the answer, and IT IS NOT THE WORLDS HEALTHIEST WAY TO EAT!

ra_mom

Post Tue, Oct 25 2011, 9:41 pm
I was on a special health diet that was totally raw a few years back. It was meant to a be a short term thing.

MrsDuby

Post Sat, Dec 03 2011, 11:41 pm
im not 100% raw -- but I would say more than half. (or at least try to be)

its not easy but there are definite advantages (health wise) to eating raw and organic.

amother

Post Sat, Dec 03 2011, 11:46 pm
I went on a raw diet for a couple of weeks. Although I had more energy than I can remember having in years, I actually gained weight and was so annoyed. So I dropped it.

amother

Post Sat, Dec 03 2011, 11:48 pm
amother wrote:
I went on a raw diet for a couple of weeks. Although I had more energy than I can remember having in years, I actually gained weight and was so annoyed. So I dropped it.

Oh, and gotta add that I found it very hard work. I didn't mind all the raw foods. I loved eating raw. But it was a little crazy all the preparation that went into soaking and sprouting and dehydrating and whatever.

MrsDash

Post Sat, Dec 03 2011, 11:53 pm
A few years back, I couldn't find a "diet" that I was capable of sticking to. I felt awful. My skin was suffering as well. For some reason I decided to give the "natural" route a try. It lasted for a couple months, and then I started incorporating other foods into my regular diet. I felt so refreshed from it! My skin looked amazing! It was an excellent way to jump start a healthy lifestyle. (I've been thinking about doing something like that again, but I haven't gotten around to starting it Confused )
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking