Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO Apartment in Monsey

trendymom

Post Wed, Nov 09 2011, 4:48 pm
I'm looking for a 2-3 bedroom apartment in Monsey, preferably in the Airmont area. If you know/hear of anything, PLEASE let me know!

Without going too much into detail, we're living at my single brother-in-law's house and it is NOT conducive to raising children so we need to get out ASAP. He has guys over all the time and they smoke (cigarettes and drugs), don't keep Shabbos, etc. We need to get out.

Thanks.

wereafamily

Post Wed, Nov 16 2011, 12:09 pm
Good Luck!! I am also looking for an apartment for already 3 month and still no luck Sad

Word of mouth - ask around! Text everyone on your contacts! Call everyone you know!
www.Luach.com
Look at classifieds, the biggest one in Monsey is the community connection which can be found in any big grocery.

Much good Luck

Sunny

trendymom

Post Wed, Nov 16 2011, 6:02 pm
wereafamily wrote:
Good Luck!! I am also looking for an apartment for already 3 month and still no luck Sad

Word of mouth - ask around! Text everyone on your contacts! Call everyone you know!
www.Luach.com
Look at classifieds, the biggest one in Monsey is the community connection which can be found in any big grocery.

Much good Luck

Sunny

Ugh, I know. It's like apartments don't exist anymore!

Chloe

Post Wed, Nov 16 2011, 6:48 pm
I saw a 2 bedroom apt in the CC on Park Avenue in South Monsey which I assume is somewhere where you're looking.

gold21

Post Wed, Nov 16 2011, 7:08 pm
what about the apartment complexes, like Royal Garden on Union and Victoria Gardens off 306? they are supposed to be nice.

mosma

Post Wed, Nov 16 2011, 7:29 pm
there's a house in new hempstead that's renting out the basement and the upstairs (separately). I know it's not the area you were looking for but it's available and it's nice...
what kind of ppl are you looking for in the neighborhood?

wereafamily

Post Mon, Nov 21 2011, 1:48 pm
Chloe wrote:
I saw a 2 bedroom apt in the CC on Park Avenue in South Monsey which I assume is somewhere where you're looking.

1,700 dollars - that's insane for a 2 bedroom

Thanks for thinking about me!!

wereafamily

Post Mon, Nov 21 2011, 1:57 pm
mosma wrote:
there's a house in new hempstead that's renting out the basement and the upstairs (separately). I know it's not the area you were looking for but it's available and it's nice...

New Hempstead - near Union?
You have a number or something?

mosma

Post Mon, Nov 21 2011, 2:14 pm
wereafamily wrote:
mosma wrote:

New Hempstead - near Union?
You have a number or something?

on the corner of sandy brook and pasadena. don't know what number. I can check who's selling it. I think it's rodeo realty.

trendymom

Post Tue, Nov 22 2011, 11:54 am
We can't afford a house and all the apartments now are SO expensive. Royal Gardens is the cheapest and I loved my apartment there but we had to leave. The crime over there and management's choice not to do anything about it, is unbearable.

mosma

Post Tue, Nov 22 2011, 11:58 am
it's available for rent, not sale (or maybe whichever?)
they rent out the upstairs and the downstairs. so you get one of them.
drive by the house, there's a sign out with the info.

trendymom

Post Tue, Nov 22 2011, 6:15 pm
mosma wrote:
it's available for rent, not sale (or maybe whichever?)
they rent out the upstairs and the downstairs. so you get one of them.
drive by the house, there's a sign out with the info.

I think we've seen that one. They want like $1700 plus utilities for the upstairs... way too much for me.

Anyway, WE FOUND SOMETHING! Thanks to everyone who helped and good luck to those who are still looking.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries