Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
A/o have experience with BABYTREND or JEEP jogger strollers?

Ima'la

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 11:49 am
Sorry to start a second thread about this...

Trying to choose a jogger stroller with inflatable wheels. Does anyone have experience with BabyTrend or Jeep? I see they're both significantly cheaper than many of the other brands that have been recommended and I'm wondering how the quality is...

Thanks!

eraiser

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 1:41 pm
I have the babytrend expedition. I really really like it. It pushes very easily, you don't feel bumps, reclines nicely, feels good to hold, good height for me (I'm 5'5").
BUT
I did have some trouble with it. during the first few months the front wheel started to shake really badly and I reported it to the company. They told me what to do to fix it (tighten the bolt), so I did that and it was ok for a while, but then it got to be very often that I had to fix it so I called again (now long past the warranty period but I was in the system already so they covered it) and they sent me a replacement piece and instructions, so I did that, and still had trouble after a while so they said I could sent it to them and they covered the shipping. This was right before R"H, and so far no trouble so I think we're good. No one else that I know that has it has had any trouble.
That said, I really do like the stroller. Great buy for the price. Also, the customer service people are nice.

yo'ma

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 5:54 pm
I answered in your other thread.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics