Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Best deal on good used Toyota Camry near Brooklyn, New York

amother

Post Tue, Nov 21 2006, 12:58 pm
Question How can I locate s/o honest, looking to sell a good used Toyota Camry near Brooklyn, New York?

I'll be happy w. any info on how others have located good used cars.

gold21

Post Tue, Nov 21 2006, 1:10 pm
we bought a toyota camry in great condition about five months ago. the ad was found on teaneckshuls.org
I would check these type of jewish websites b4 I would try the standard secular websites like craigslist.org
hatzlocha!

red sea

Post Tue, Nov 21 2006, 1:19 pm
you can buy from anyone just know how much you should be paying for that year, trim line, and mileage by searching online places and get the vin# of the car , look it up on carfax to see if the condition is really good, if the owner has records of upkeep thats good too to know that they took care of maintenance. I wouldn't trust any dealer fully, even the nicest want you to buy their car.

cindy324

Post Tue, Nov 21 2006, 7:23 pm
Dealers can be a good way to go, especially if you go to exclusive Toyota dealers . They usually have their used cars certified, so if anything goes wrong they're responsible. just look for certified preowned vehicles .

Also, you can go to Edmunds.com or Kelley Blue Book , also online, where you can get a price quote on what you should realistically expect to pay for a used car. You'll have to enter the mileage on the prospective vehicle, make, model and it'll give you an estimate.

amother

Post Tue, Nov 21 2006, 10:01 pm
cindy324 wrote:
Dealers can be a good way to go, especially if you go to exclusive Toyota dealers . They usually have their used cars certified, so if anything goes wrong they're responsible. just look for certified preowned vehicles .

Toyota dealerships are much more expensive on repairs, so I'm very wary of buying there. Any other way to get a "certified" Toyota?

cindy324

Post Wed, Nov 22 2006, 10:08 am
Quote:
Toyota dealerships are much more expensive on repairs, so I'm very wary of buying there.

Sorry, don't know much about them, but I would assume that when they certify a vehicle, they offer some kind of limited warranty on it. I'm sure if you do a search on Google, you can get more info.

rb

Post Thu, Dec 28 2006, 1:21 pm
My parents are actually looking to sell their 2003 Toyota Camry. PM me if you are interested in more information
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries