Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Ur dream clean house-need ideas, have extra cleaning help!!

YoMom

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 12:45 am
I know this is NOT a problem and I am very lucky, but I have had to commit to this cleaning lady for many hours in order to get her when I needed her. I need ideas of how to keep her busy once the regular laundry, bathrooms, kitchen, floors, dusting, etc has been done. She has cleaned my fridge, organized my pantry, toy closet, cleaned cutlets, peeled vegetables, polished silver..... what would you do/clean/organize if you had the time or help to do it all? Pelase help, as I am not organized and would love to have a written to do list to keep her busy. These ideas can be things that need to me done weekly, monthly, or even less often - I just need help putting together a list. Please help me, I'd love your input. Thanks!

celestial

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 12:58 am
Wash windows, take wipes to windowsills and ceiling fans, clean inside couches and move them to mop underneath, ironing clothes or sheets, air out rooms, flip mattresses, polish floors (don't know how or what this is, but it seems nice and might be something I would do if I were a neat freak with lots of time on my hands)...

Interesting "problem" Smile Hope you get the most of it!

EmesOrNT

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 1:00 am
Have her clean the walls - kids make them really dirty.

Make sure she scrubs the backsplash.

Garbage cans can take a shower at least once a week.

Shelves in closets need dusting.

Scrub out the oven.

under tables and chairs.

Chandeliers and light fixtures.

Garbage disposal (if you have one).

Iron shirts and dresses.

Organize pantry.

Share her with a neighbor.

I need a cleaning lady.

yummydd

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 1:09 am
Some ideas are:
woodwork or moldings
Clean toys and organize them
wash chandeliers
wash behind furniture

Maybe she could help you type out your imamother posts. Very Happy

YoMom

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 1:10 am
Thanks! Please keep these coming! Celestial, I am NOT a neat freak with a lot of time on my hands but ur comment on polishing floors made me lol. Seriously, they sell floor polish??? FTR, I am sharing her with neighbors, but we have her through an agency and need to fill every day 9-7!! It's awesome and we all needed it but I need more ideas please! Thanks!

hadasa

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 1:37 am
Go to flylady.net and look for her "detailed cleaning lists". She has a different one for every week of the month. They used to be all available for browsing, but now she's changed the site format and you'll have to go back every week until you get all five.

mom2dkay

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 10:59 am
Inside cabinets, drawers, behind washing machines. Move away beds and vacuum, wash. Walls, moldings, shades or blinds. These are some of the things I really work hard to accomplish and would do much more often with so much help.

bnm

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 11:09 am
fold laundry
change linen
walls once in a while
high chair/car seats
kitchen and dining room chairs

JC

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 11:10 am
http://www.flylady.net/d/wp-co.....s.pdf

This is the whole flylady list

Liba

Post Thu, Jan 26 2012, 11:19 am
Smile Ceiling fans, dust tops of cabinets and picture frames, take apart the couch and vacuum thoroughly, polish silver, clean inside radiators, etc. If you have a car you could have her clean that too. Take out garbage, wash windows, vacuum.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry