Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Know of a nice hotel in Atlantic City,NJ?

lookatthegood

Post Fri, Feb 10 2012, 12:18 am
We're planning a trip for 2 nights. Live in NY. Chose Atlantic City bec want cheap hotel (at this time of year it's cheap with all the competition) and ocean view.
If you've ever been in AC and stayed at a decent hotel with decent price,please let me know. And OH! a jacuzzi is a must.
Know of a different place which fit the bill? PLEASE enlighten me.
TIA

lookatthegood

Post Fri, Feb 10 2012, 12:48 am
Anyone? Please reply if you've been to AC or anywhere close for a nice romantic two night getaway. please?

Post Fri, Feb 10 2012, 1:05 am
I have been to AC. There is a really great new kosher restaurant there. The good was unbelievable.There are another three on the same block as Chabad.There are some amazing deals. If you sign up with the Players Club at the Tropicana, they may give you a free room. I don't play at all. I keep getting offers for $29.00 a night.

You specified a jacuzzi. I can't help you there.

Blue Mercury is at the Trop. They are a great spa. They also have other great stores.

There are other nice hotels on the boardwalk.

We go to the Trop because we get free suites and meal vochers for the Kosher resturant.

There are some real upscale places; but AFAIK, the prices ares not reasonable for non-players.

lookatthegood

Post Fri, Feb 10 2012, 1:27 am
Thanks,Squishy! So you sign up to this players club and can get great deals or maybe free room in Trop? That sounds great. Actually called them earlier. Asked them if have any promotions,coupon codes etc... They said no.
Since we're not into gambling it does seem like the wrong place to go to but like you said - you go for the good deals u get with hotels.
Thanks again

Post Fri, Feb 10 2012, 1:41 am
I don't gamble if I was not clear. I signed up for the Players Club because my husband told me to. He wanted me to have the card for something. We were surpised by the perks.

There ares two Minyons my husband will go to there.

We are going next week. I probably have an offer from them in my email account. I will check for you if you are interested. They supply a refrigerator.

I go because I particularly like the Ocean and it is a getaway.

The Trop has a cute theme in that they try to recreate the Tropicana from pre-Castro Havana. You reminded me that I want to book a show or something.

They also have these cute pedicabs which go up and down the boardwalk.

Whatever hotel you go to, ask for an Oceanveiw.

Post Fri, Feb 10 2012, 1:52 am
I just looked at an offer they sent on Feb 9th. It is higher than their usual. It is $156.00 with a $75.00 gift card. Late checkout. Free continental breakfast. Free membership to the health spa. This is good till month end. It is a Valentine's day special.

PM me for the code if you are interested.

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Aug 26 2021, 9:29 pm
How’s Best Western?

amother
cornflower

Post Fri, Aug 27 2021, 7:07 am
Bump

amother
Opal

Post Fri, Aug 27 2021, 1:19 pm
There's a holiday inn in Absecon NJ. 15 minutes away and obviously much cheaper. It has a pool and a hot tub\jacuzzi.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics