Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Giveaway: Win 2 one year subscriptions to Bitayavon Magazine
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

Yael

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 1:11 pm

Giveaway: Win 2 one year subscriptions to Bitayavon Magazine.

Post a comment below letting us know what recipes/articles you would like to see in Bitayavon Magazine and you can win 2 one year subscriptions - 1 for you and 1 to give to a friend.

"Give the gift that keeps coming" - subscribe or subscribe a friend at www.bitayavon.com

Bitayavon Gourmet Kosher Cooking Magazine

Named One of 2011's Hottest Magazine Launches by the Magazine Innovation Center

Brooklyn, New York - - Bitayavon, a new publication featuring gourmet kosher recipes and insightful articles, was recognized by the Magazine Innovation Center as one of 2011's hottest magazine launches. Bitayavon, which features gourmet kosher recipes not only for Jewish holidays and Shabbos dinners, but for every day, was chosen from a group of over 800 new consumer titles published from October 2010 to September 2011.

“When I select a magazine as a hot launch, it is based on the vision, values and voice of that magazine.” says Dr. Samir Husni, founder and director of the Magazine Innovation Center at the University of Mississippi’s Meek School of Journalism and New Media. “In 2011, Bitayavon exemplified every criteria and I personally felt deserved the honor and award.”

The fact that the Bitayavon, gourmet kosher magazine, is the first Jewish publication to receive such recognition is a reflection of the growing numbers, influence and needs of the kosher community.

Launched in February 2011 as a 40-page local magazine in Brooklyn, New York, Bitayavon has since grown to a 76-page magazine sold worldwide in kosher specialty stores, supermarket chains, at newsstands, and retail outlets such as Barnes and Noble. The mission of the magazine is to create a modern culinary publication that appeals to everyone who loves good food, as well as those that keep completely kosher.

“You don’t have to keep kosher to love the recipes, tips and information we provide to our readers,” say Shlomo and Shifra Klein, co-founders and publishers of Bitayavon. “We are all about revolutionizing the concept of kosher cooking to meet the needs of the growing kosher foodie population as well as those who look for easy and affordable recipe and meal ideas.”

The bi-monthly magazine provides readers with gourmet kosher recipes, tips, and insightful articles related to the kosher lifestyle. A digital version of Bitayavon will be available in the near future.

For more information and to subscribe to Bitayavon, visit http://www.Bitayavon.com and follow them on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/BitayavonMagazine and Twitter,http://twitter.com/Bitayavon,

Paid Ad

Mommastuff

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 1:37 pm
I'd like some tofu recipes!

purelife

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 1:39 pm
I would like to see some veal recepies, and also cholent recepies

little_mage

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 1:47 pm
Dairy recipes for the crock-pot! also articles about making recipes healthier.

tzatza

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 1:49 pm
Articles about new items in kosher foods market that are will be available and where to purchase them.

CatLady

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 2:02 pm
I'd love to see articles on "DIY food projects", such as home-smoking, puff pastry, yogurt- and cheese-making and so on. I'd also like to see profiles of people with urban gardens.

safetynet

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 2:07 pm
I would love to see one pot dinners that take five minutes to prepare.

iamawife

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 2:09 pm
spelt recipes

runninglate

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 2:13 pm
I am most interested in one pot dinners and basics which dont involve exotic ingredients, but taste delicious.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 2:23 pm
Definitely would want to see some recipes for the chocoholic....(my DD of course - not me, NEVER.)

CatLady

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 2:27 pm
Chayalle, I'm not a chocoholic, either Wink Wink but out of intellectual curiosity, I'd like to see those recipes too.

Mimisinger

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 2:27 pm
Firstly, I love your magazine!

Would love to see healthy shabbos ideas ans really creative salads.

Sudy

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 2:31 pm
I would love to see variations of the Shabbos classic foods.

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 2:32 pm
Healthy cooking.

MGmom

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 2:34 pm
Quick n healthy meals for us working mommies! Very Happy

eschaya

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 2:35 pm
I'd like to see new takes on old favorites. And like OOTBubby, I always appreciate healthy recipes that I feel good serving and eating.

Mommy F.

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 2:37 pm
I would like to see low carb recipes

myself

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 2:39 pm
Margarine and sugar free cookie and cake recipes (or those with a minimal amount of each) that contain simple replacements like oil and applesauce rather than unusual ingredients such as xylitol or agave syrup etc. and that taste as good as the high caloric version!

I would also like to see articles explaining how unhealthy or fattening ingredients can be substituted successfully whilst maintaining the correct consistency.

ny21

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 2:47 pm
Vegan meals

yrs1025

Post Thu, Mar 01 2012, 3:02 pm
I'd like to see quick and easy meals to prepare with simple ingredients.
Page 1 of 8   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics