Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Riva Pomerantz - Diamond Dust
  Previous  1  2  3 18 19  20  21  Next

debsters1101

Post Sat, Feb 02 2013, 5:33 pm
I liked this weeks chapter. I think henny probably has something up her sleeve for deeni.... Outing her at the dinner? Quitting at the dinner? Not showing up to the dinner? Something good ;-) I'm starting to like henny the best out of all of them.

Frenchfry

Post Sat, Feb 02 2013, 5:43 pm
I suspect she'll somehow turn the honor on Yalli, and have Deeni be the one to present her with the award or something

mandr

Post Sat, Feb 02 2013, 5:43 pm
Yep. Sounds like she's going to give a whole speech at the dinner about bullying and how it affected her family...

Frenchfry

Post Sat, Feb 02 2013, 11:02 pm
I doubt it'll be that overt. Probably much more subtle, enough to make deenie squirm when she presents Yalli with some sort of major award or something like that

Miri1

Post Sun, Feb 03 2013, 6:59 am
Or thanking Deeni for her time at the school, and announcing how sorry she is that she (Deeni) has decided to leave? Effectively terminating her in public?

studying_torah

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 6:00 am
Haven't gotten the mishpacha lately, is the story over? Did yalli resolve her issues?

zissy2004

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 6:42 am
She is going to start emdr and I really wonder if Henny will continue with her plan...
She prob wont in the end...

debsters1101

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 7:40 am
I wish she could but I don't see a way around the fact that it seems to be outright revenge, despite the fact that she deserves it!

studying_torah

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 9:08 am
what was henny's plan?

seeker

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 9:46 am
ugh, this week totally disintegrated into stupidity imho. Why does this happen to all the stories?! This whole Henny plan thing, whatever it is, is undoubtedly unrealistic and pointless.

luvinlife

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 10:57 am
I know I was so not impressed with henny's plan couldn't she have thought of something a bit better???

smile22

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 6:11 pm
its a good thing henny asked her father advice about her plan before she actually did it. I sure her father will never let her do that and he will come up with something better

MaBelleVie

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 6:26 pm
I think its just a way of showing that henny and yalli are "joining forces." I'm sure it won't actually go through, but I'm guessing it will help bond them.

smile22

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 6:28 pm
for sure, I wonder if the story is going to end with henny not having kids.

AlwaysGrateful

Post Mon, Feb 18 2013, 6:56 am
I think that she'll make some sort of speech, but it will be so veiled that nobody will understand it except Deeni...who it turns out had a good reason for acting as she did -- a bad childhood or something that no one knew about.

malkacooks

Post Mon, Feb 25 2013, 8:53 am
can anyone update what happend this week? DH threw away the magazine when I was only half done with it (never got to diamond dust)

seeker

Post Mon, Feb 25 2013, 9:44 am
Henny's father hires a PI or something to get the scoop on Deeni. He tells her how Deeni had this dysfunctional life and is not over it, she is separated from her husband. Henny is sympathetic but not about to excuse/forgive over that, not sure what to do with the new ifo. Next scene: Deeni calls over Henny at work to give her a sappy pre-prepared speech to say at the dinner (with loaded insults about how she would make a fool of herself if she'd write her own). Henny stares her down and then laughs in her face. To be continued...

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Feb 25 2013, 10:29 am
seeker wrote:
Henny's father hires a PI or something to get the scoop on Deeni. He tells her how Deeni had this dysfunctional life and is not over it, she is separated from her husband. Henny is sympathetic but not about to excuse/forgive over that, not sure what to do with the new ifo. Next scene: Deeni calls over Henny at work to give her a sappy pre-prepared speech to say at the dinner (with loaded insults about how she would make a fool of herself if she'd write her own). Henny stares her down and then laughs in her face. To be continued...

I haven't seen this week's Mishpacha myself so this is a rhetorical question, if anyone can't hold herself back from answering please do the spoiler alert thing - BUT, is there any way to do a spoof on this anymore?

intrigued

Post Fri, Mar 01 2013, 3:19 am
It's almost ended. I can't see it going on any longer. I think next weeks will be the last.

lkwdmommy

Post Thu, Mar 07 2013, 1:21 pm
Didn't end this week...My guess is that it will last till the Pesach edition when a new serial will begin, whetting the curiosity of those who only buy the magazine on Y"T.
Page 19 of 21   Previous  1  2  3 18 19  20  21  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room