Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Dressing for your body type

amother

Post Mon, Mar 12 2012, 7:49 pm
So I'm trying to figure out what my body type is so I can figure out what looks good on me! (I know it sounds lame! I can tell what doesn't look good on me but I want to know what styles I should look for.) I just had my 3rd kah (in close succession) and I am left with a very wide bottom and hips, large on top (from nursing), so my stomach is the smallest part of me (would probably be a size s shirts- size 4 skirts, roughly)

Don't think that quite fits a pear (small on top?), or an hourglass (proportionate?). I can tell straight (pencil) skirts look good, and no pleats (although a black dress with a few box pleats looked amazing so I'm not so sure about that). For some reason cardigans and big chunky open sweaters don't seem to look very good on me. Belts would probably look good, but its a bit tough cuz I"m nursing so often, and I guess I haven't gotten the belt thing down pat, etiher. Anyway and all advise would be very helpful!

chocolate chips

Post Mon, Mar 12 2012, 8:47 pm
buy a couple of glamor, vogue, elle, marie claire magazines or such types. They have pages of fashion advice in and can help you with choosing the right clothes.

It sounds to me like you are an hourglass figure.
http://www.look-fabulous.com/b......html
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics