Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Shooting at a Jewish school in France
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Ruchel

Post Wed, Mar 21 2012, 5:20 pm
they say now he is ben sarah! he woke up but still dearly in need!
there is also aaron ben esther, chai nissim ben aviva and maybe lea bat ginette

Raisin

Post Wed, Mar 21 2012, 6:00 pm
Ruchel wrote:
No individual's fault. Especially non journalists. I don't know how did this horrible rumour, but it's horrible...

BH BH they caught him or are close to. He is surrounded in a house in Toulouse. I finally sent my dd to school today (though my friends called me crazy for not sending yesterday).

one newspaper article had a picture of the family with the victims circled. they circled the father, older son, and baby girl. (who is bh fine) They obviously did not realise that the toddler with long curls was a boy. Newspapers always get things wrong.

Ruchel

Post Wed, Mar 21 2012, 6:25 pm
PLEASE DAVEN FOR AARON BEN LEA OR SARA he fell back into coma

devo1982

Post Thu, Mar 22 2012, 7:39 am
Breaking news says the shooter is dead. Reuters says he jumped to his death, other sites say it's not clear whether it was suicide or the police killed him. Either way, I can't say I'm terribly upset to hear he's no longer amongst the living. Now he has to answer for the innocent lives he took.

http://www.reuters.com/article.....20322

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Mar 22 2012, 9:32 am
Honestly, I didn't really think there was a way he would come out of it alive. I just hoped no one else would be hurt in the process while he was still trapped and dangerous.

Ruchel

Post Thu, Mar 22 2012, 12:04 pm
He was shot. It may or not be true, but it's discussed that the UNO may be lodging a complaint against France for disproportionate answer Rolling Eyes

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Mar 22 2012, 12:28 pm
Right, it's not fair for poor little terrorist to be killed in self-defense when he brutally murders 7 people, including 3 children in cold blood, maliciously and then tries shooting police officers who come to arrest him.
He might have died from the fall though. Would that make things better?

rosehill

Post Thu, Mar 22 2012, 12:30 pm
Ruchel wrote:
He was shot. It may or not be true, but it's discussed that the UNO may be lodging a complaint against France for disproportionate answer Rolling Eyes

Because a *proportionate response* would be??

(Not directed at you, Ruchel, directed at a world where Jewish blood remains cheap)

Ruchel

Post Thu, Mar 22 2012, 12:32 pm
It was a ground floor. He was shot in the head after shooting several policemen, one apparently is now lo alenu paraplegic Sad

sequoia

Post Thu, Mar 22 2012, 12:49 pm
Good that he's dead. Imho.

grace413

Post Thu, Mar 22 2012, 12:52 pm
Ruchel wrote:
It was a ground floor. He was shot in the head after shooting several policemen, one apparently is now lo alenu paraplegic Sad

Evidently it's not just Jewish blood that's cheap if they think it was disproportionate force after he shot policement.

At least the French taxpayers won't have to pay for him to stay in jail for the next 50 years and I trust the Ribono Shel Olam to give him the proper punishment because truthfully being shot in the head was too good for him.

Ruchel

Post Sat, Apr 28 2012, 5:55 pm
We should contact 00 972 547236004
shemouel.m@gmail.com
If we want to help setting up a Beth Sandler kollel!

shalhevet

Post Sat, Apr 28 2012, 5:56 pm
Ruchel, do you know how Aharon ben Leah is doing?

Ruchel

Post Sat, Apr 28 2012, 6:18 pm
I heard nothing on Aaron, Hai Nissim (and Lea?). They probably are healed for a long time now and don't want publicity? I don't know.

BH Bryan is out of the hospital and even back on FB Wink

Ruchel

Post Thu, May 10 2012, 2:52 am
And apparently... "Chai Nissim" is in fact Aaron Chai Nissim, Bryan Bijaoui! But nothing is sure...

To:
Dear friends and family, on March 19, 2012, four innocent people were killed outside of a school in Toulouse, France. The families of the victims (Sandler and Monsonego) could use chizuk (encouragement, support) from all of us. I was told that letters of chizuk they have already received were the best way they were able to get somewhat of a bit of "comfort", though one can never really get over such tragedy. With that in mind, I decided to reach out to all of you and ask you to help me, help them. I was already given their contact information and would like to gather letters from ALL OF YOU and make a book of chizuk letters to both families. It does not have to be a long letter, just words expressing your condolences and your support during this hard time. I KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL BUSY, but please just take 10 MINUTES to write something....your 10 minutes will be worth much more to them. I ask you to please email me all your letters to my email :

guila_i@hotmail.com and to spread the word and give out my email to all that would want to join. I will respect all those that would want to keep their message confidential.
Please copy and paste onto your statuses so that we can spread the word and make a difference for the Sandlers and Monsonegos.
I will IYH be making the book in 2 weeks, which gives us 2 weeks to gather all the letters....Thank you so much for helping me!
Guila Illouz

myself

Post Thu, May 10 2012, 8:03 am
Ruchel wrote:
And apparently... "Chai Nissim" is in fact Aaron Chai Nissim, Bryan Bijaoui! But nothing is sure...

To:
Dear friends and family, on March 19, 2012, four innocent people were killed outside of a school in Toulouse, France. The families of the victims (Sandler and Monsonego) could use chizuk (encouragement, support) from all of us. I was told that letters of chizuk they have already received were the best way they were able to get somewhat of a bit of "comfort", though one can never really get over such tragedy. With that in mind, I decided to reach out to all of you and ask you to help me, help them. I was already given their contact information and would like to gather letters from ALL OF YOU and make a book of chizuk letters to both families. It does not have to be a long letter, just words expressing your condolences and your support during this hard time. I KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL BUSY, but please just take 10 MINUTES to write something....your 10 minutes will be worth much more to them. I ask you to please email me all your letters to my email :

guila_i@hotmail.com and to spread the word and give out my email to all that would want to join. I will respect all those that would want to keep their message confidential.
Please copy and paste onto your statuses so that we can spread the word and make a difference for the Sandlers and Monsonegos.
I will IYH be making the book in 2 weeks, which gives us 2 weeks to gather all the letters....Thank you so much for helping me!
Guila Illouz

What a lovely idea! (When I saw this thread on the front page I became sad all over again Crying .)

Ruchel

Post Tue, Jul 24 2012, 2:33 pm
WANT TO HELP BUILD THE BEITH SANDLER IN MEMORY OF THE TOULOUSE KEDOCHIM? Please contact me by pm.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics