Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Time for a change..... a warm one
1  2  Next

Tefila

Post Wed, Apr 13 2005, 9:40 pm
Ok so now here it's beautiful weather finally b"h. What are you doing to enjoy this glorious weather?
Me I'm walking w/h my twins, I'm digging a spot for perenials to be planted. I painted our doorstep lekovod Pesach Very Happy , the only thing I've not done yet is made my home Chometz free. I have done a few rooms granted, but still got ways to go. B'H for cleaning ladys at this time of yr.

miriam

Post Wed, Apr 13 2005, 11:28 pm
We hang out on our front porch, play with the neighbors. It is so hard to stay inside with 70 degree weather outside.

Sunshine

Post Wed, Apr 13 2005, 11:55 pm
Go to the park and have a picnic. Walking. Outdoor shopping mall(to get things for pesach of course) Very Happy Wink

deedee

Post Wed, Apr 13 2005, 11:55 pm
Quote:
It is so hard to stay inside with 70 degree weather outside.

haha thats actually when we go inside to cool off in the airconditioning!

curlyhead

Post Fri, Apr 15 2005, 1:27 am
well here down under we are going into fall. But it is still nice outside. Here it is nice enough to go to the park almost everyday. Even though sometimes it is in coats.

Tefila

Post Fri, Apr 15 2005, 9:01 am
W/h us in this beautiful weather still incl coats Exclamation

Sunshine

Post Fri, Apr 15 2005, 5:10 pm
we are in the 70's

Rivka

Post Sun, Apr 17 2005, 7:01 am
What nice weather? Am I missing something, all I see is a grey sky and rain and sometimes hale and my heating is on still and I need a winter coat outside. I just wish it'll be worth it, coz the summer has something nice in store, if not I will certainly complain to the management up on high.

Tefila

Post Sun, Apr 17 2005, 12:54 pm
Quote:
if not I will certainly complain to the management up on high.

Smile

technic

Post Sun, Apr 17 2005, 1:00 pm
rivka ummmmm thats bcos of where u live - its famous 4 rain (I lived there 3 yrs so I should know!!!)

Rivka

Post Sun, Apr 17 2005, 3:16 pm
Ha ha technic, but don't look so smug coz your wonderful marathon city also is known for the same drab weather. You lived in Manc for 3 years, that isn't really much to go on. Did the rain scare you away?? Mind you, you didn't run very far to get away from it.

technic

Post Mon, Apr 18 2005, 3:21 am
I loved the pple tho - even tho they were all slightly damp Exclamation

Rivka

Post Mon, Apr 18 2005, 7:35 pm
Ha ha Technic you mean wet.

proudmom

Post Mon, Apr 18 2005, 7:56 pm
The weather here in montreal is really nice. We go out with just sweaters and I love it. I hate the winter to get my kids dressed in their snow suits and boots, what a pain in the neck

technic

Post Tue, Apr 19 2005, 3:36 am
rivka u said it Tongue Out ...truth is im the pot calling the kettle black cos as I type this its bucketing down outside Exclamation (prob ur leftovers Wink )

Rivka

Post Tue, Apr 19 2005, 6:32 pm
Ha ha, sorry the rain doesn't pass that way. I think we got it from Ireland actually, but today was ded nice with just a little sprinkle of rain.
It has been getting warmer, but I am still unconvinced and so am still wearing my coat to work.

Tefila

Post Tue, Apr 19 2005, 8:32 pm
Over here where theoretically one still needs a light jacket, people are walking as if they are in Calafornia heat.... I think here people want to pretend as long as there is no snow, abit ridiculous I think

micki

Post Tue, Apr 19 2005, 10:53 pm
we got to 86 degrees today!!!

Rivka

Post Mon, Apr 25 2005, 5:58 pm
Wow, it was sunny over Pesach...I am still waiting for the thunder clouds and rain...does that make me a pessimist?

BlumaG

Post Mon, Apr 25 2005, 11:23 pm
we had snow here ni michigan yesterday, nothing settled but cool enough not to g to shul Sad
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics