Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Dennis brown bar

mm770s

Post Mon, Apr 18 2005, 12:21 am
my baby one yr. k"ah has to wear this bar attached to her shoes at night, she cries the whole night long, anyone have any experience with this and know how to deal with it??

Tefila

Post Mon, Apr 18 2005, 11:23 am
May I ask you why? And I have seen little kids wearing them during the day though the kid I know doesn't wear it at night! Maybe b/c it's a diff problem! What

hadasa

Post Mon, Apr 18 2005, 3:30 pm
All I can say is, that when one of my kids was little, the orthopedist told me he needed this bar at night. (It sounds like the same thing, but I'm not sure.) I called my Mashpia, who said, knowing me, that I would never stick to it and not to start. This child (age 9) does have flat feet, but the occasional foot pain he gets (very rarely) can basically prevented by buying shoes with good arch support. He has no other problems in everyday walking, bike riding, running around, jumping, climbing, whatever. Personally, I feel I did the right thing by not torturing him at night, but obviously every situation is different, so I can't tell anyone what to do, just telling of my own experience.

Didi

Post Mon, Apr 18 2005, 7:54 pm
I wore one and so did my brother when we were little. I will try to remember to ask my mother what she did with us.

ForeverYoung

Post Tue, Apr 19 2005, 2:19 pm
would she feel better if she slept with you?

supermom

Post Mon, Apr 25 2005, 12:10 pm
my sister wore them when she was a baby because of her feet that werent straight is that the reason why? I will ask my mother how she handled them up since she only wore them at night time. funny I never thought they were still doing it these days figured them came up with a more updated way of fixing these 'problems'
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics