Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Magna tiles
1  2  Next

MimiMommy

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 1:09 pm
Does anybody know which stores in Brooklyn sell these?

Kaybee

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 8:59 pm
Double play and toys 4 u, both have them. Call to make sure they still have them in stock.

Optione

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 9:03 pm
Like Kaybee said, call them first. They are no longer being made...

chayamiriam

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 9:03 pm
are they worth the money? seems so expensive for plastic tiles. Would two year old boys be into the tiles?

chaya35

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 9:06 pm
Toys 4 u recently got some in but sold out right away and are supposed to get in more. Toys to Discover has an imitation which is cheaper and supposed to be good.

joy613

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 9:20 pm
Can't believe how many people are constantly grabbing this toy off the shelves. It's a fortune.

MamaBear

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 9:24 pm
They're all over the internet so just buy them there.

http://www.discountschoolsuppl.....DHbot

abmom

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 9:27 pm
I have it in my classroom. I don't see why it's so expensive. Definitely not worth it's money! Rather buy a big set of Duplo/Legos with some people and other accessories...

de_goldy

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 9:34 pm
It's a fortune but 100% worth it. It can keep kids busy for hours and hours. The pieces are very durable.

de_goldy

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 9:36 pm
buying online is only good if you can get free shipping. they are heavy so shipping can be a lot.

TURTLE

Post Tue, Jun 19 2012, 6:41 am
anyone know where I can get these online? that actualyl has in stock as opposed to a delivery date in septermber?
thank you!

sky

Post Tue, Jun 19 2012, 9:14 am
These are the best toy ever! My kids have played with them more then any other toy we have over and over again. Its a lot of money, but compared to how much my kids love it, it is totally worth it.
I think they are made in Japan and since the tsunami they haven't been produced.

I think the Jewish toy stores sell it for much cheaper then online. That is what I found at least. I paid under $100 for 100 piece sets. Online they are over $110.
l

de_goldy

Post Tue, Jun 19 2012, 10:42 am
TURTLE wrote:
anyone know where I can get these online? that actualyl has in stock as opposed to a delivery date in septermber?
thank you!

amazon

Happy 2B

Post Tue, Jun 19 2012, 10:45 am
for pennies less on coney between J&K had them in stock last week.

athomemom

Post Tue, Jun 19 2012, 10:51 am
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb.....tiles

sky

Post Tue, Jun 19 2012, 12:36 pm
Amazon's prices are very high

sneakermom

Post Tue, Jun 19 2012, 1:38 pm
What's the age range for this toy? Just wondering because my ten year old was not impressed with it at all. But maybe the younger kids love it?

sky

Post Tue, Jun 19 2012, 1:50 pm
sneakermom wrote:
What's the age range for this toy? Just wondering because my ten year old was not impressed with it at all. But maybe the younger kids love it?

My kids started playing with it 18 months and my 6 year old still loves it. It is also a certain personality that likes it. My son loves toys that are very unstructured (like Clics don't work for him) and he loves building with these. My nephew loves building from intricate patterns and he doesn't like Magna Tiles.
Also, I remember when I bought them my kids didn't go for them right away and I thought it was huge waste of money and was disappointed, but once they figured out the tricks it is now their most played with game (almost daily) for over 2 years and I've bought a second set.

zigi

Post Tue, Jun 19 2012, 2:07 pm
as an adult who played with it, it keeps on slapping together, it frustrates me, younger kids like breaking what I build, and my kids 3-8 like it, I don't have it at home but we played with it at a friends house

forever21

Post Tue, Jun 19 2012, 2:30 pm
I just bought them yesterday for the school that I work at. ( I didnt pay for it) My daughter saw them and asked me to get them for her but im debating bec of the price. Anyways I was just at toys 4 u yesterday and theyre on sale for $80. The kids at the school played with them today and loved it!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries